Top 10 reasons to choose an American Addiction Centers (AAC) facility
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
Your admissions navigator will understand what you are experiencing, because they have worked with many people who are struggling with addiction.
1. We have a 63% success rate.
AAC is one of only a few national treatment centers to evaluate its outcomes and share the results publicly. Of clients surveyed, 63% were abstinent at 12 months compared to the 30% national standard.
2. We stand by our care.
If you successfully complete our 90-day program, we guarantee you’ll stay clean and sober, or you can return for a complimentary 30 days of treatment.
3. We offer diagnostic testing.
Our testing allows us to analyze your genetics to help find medication regimen for you. We own and operate our own labs, which ensures seamless, timely, secure, and accurate testing.
4. Your health and safety are our main concerns.
Some of our detox beds have EarlySense technology, which monitors your heart rate, breathing rate, and movement and alerts our nursing staff if there are any concerning changes. In residential treatment, we have healthcare professionals on-staff or on-call 24/7 to care for your medical needs.
5. We treat you as an individual.
We know that every person’s background is unique, and people come to us with different issues and paths to addiction. We evaluate each person and tailor their treatment plan to meet their needs, which may include medication-assisted treatment (MAT), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), first responder or veteran groups, consultations with a registered dietitian, career help, and/or treatment or referrals for medical or psychiatric concerns.
6. We provide high-quality, integrated care for co-occurring disorders.
Treating addiction and mental health disorders at the same time produces better results. Our facilities provide care for mental illnesses and substance use disorders through medication and/or therapies, including addressing issues such as anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and bipolar disorder, among others.
7. You’re part of a family.
Treating thousands of people a year, we have a large network of alumni support nationwide. After completing treatment with us, you have access to a community of fellow people in recovery that can continue to support you when you return to your everyday life. We guarantee you’ll stay clean and sober, or you can return for a complimentary 30 days of treatment.
8. We hire compassionate, well-trained clinicians.
We employ physicians, master’s-level therapists, registered nurses, and more to aid your recovery. We have providers who specialize in addiction treatment and help you understand and work through the underlying causes of your substance use disorder and learn ways to avoid relapse.
9. We help you plan for life after rehab.
We don’t just help you get clean—we help you stay clean, with a plan and support to stay sober. Before you leave treatment, we will make sure you have everything you need to continue your recovery.
10. We operate treatment centers nationwide.
Because we own treatment centers around the country, we can match you with a specific rehab facility that is the best fit for your unique situation. We’re not a one-size-fits-all company.
Ways to Get in Contact With Us
If you believe you or someone you love may be struggling with addiction, let us hear your story and help you determine a path to treatment.
There are a variety of confidential, free, and no obligation ways to get in contact with us to learn more about treatment.
- Call as at to talk to one of our admissions advisors where we can answer any questions you might have about treatment for you or a loved one. Talk to one of our admissions advisors where we can answer any questions you might have about treatment for you or a loved one.
- Fill in our online insurance verification form below to find out if your insurance provider may be able to cover the cost of treatment. Our admissions advisors may contact you thereafter to discuss your options.