Treatment Solutions’ Mission and Values
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
We strive to educate everyone involved as to how the individual can best be treated, and our primary purpose is to find help for anyone who comes to us. Our mission is solidified by our treatment philosophy rooted in the 5 essential elements to beat any addiction:
- Believable hope. Long-term recovery is possible with a change in thinking. Believable hope is hope that leads to actual, positive change. It is manifested when an addict is immersed in a new mindset, surrounded by positive role models and learning from others who battle similar challenges.
- Visualize the life you want. Thoughts and attitudes have profound influences. In order to change for the better, one must specifically visualize or imagine the desired world he or she wants to create. Addicts must learn to participate in their thoughts and visualizations in an active, purposeful way.
- Surround yourself with winners. Choosing the right companions is a critical step in creating a new life; certain people help facilitate believable hope, just as negative relationships create poor influences. Good, positive friends and partners matter, and an addict must learn how to welcome and maintain relationships that work, and let go of ones that don’t.
- Put your plan into action. The initial steps in the recovery process are crucial. By setting goals, an addict accepts responsibility, creates confidence and manifests believable hope. Even if there are bumps along the way (which are common and expected), an action plan and goals for implementation are vital to personal transformation and successful recovery.
- Maintain the life you love. Focusing on one’s own healing, as well as recognizing progress and potential setbacks, are keys to maintaining a new lifestyle. Addicts must learn how to continue to move forward through recovery and always keep his or her eyes open, mind alert and heart set on living a healthier, happier life.
Our Company Philosophy
We believe that recovery is absolutely possible for anyone.
Treatment Solutions is proud to be an exclusive resource of American Addiction Centers. Tens of thousands of individuals have recovered through the programs within the American Addiction Centers familily, and our philosophy is founded on that success. For one to successfully achieve recovery from addiction, he or she must develop a new mindset that allows for positive change.
Our Core Values
Our core values are rooted in I care:
I care about the well-being of everyone I speak with.
I care about providing superb clinical programs that provide the best possible results for our clients.
I care about the attention to our facilities and making our clients as comfortable as possible during treatment.
I care about our clients’ futures and how they will adjust to life after they complete treatment.
If you or a loved one needs help for drug or alcohol abuse, contact us today to speak with one of our caring and experienced Treatment Consultants. We can answer any questions regarding the information on this site, and work with you to develop individualized plans for treatment provided by American Addiction Centers.
HIRE Vets Medallion Program