If a client and/or staff member is dissatisfied or has any other grievances they have the right to voice them. They maY make contact by writing a letter of complaint to any of the agencies listed below. They may also question or voice concerns about services, treatment, procedures, right and policies. Simply call any of the following:
- HRS Abuse Registry Hot Line, 1-800-96ABUSE 1-800-962-2873
- Florida Statewide Advocacy Council Hotline # (800) 342-0825
- Department of Children & Family Services (561) 650-6850
- The HIPAA Privacy Officer/Corporate Compliance Officer: (888) 576-8373
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services at for privacy or breach of confidentiality (HIPAA): The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington, D.C. 20201 Toll Free: 1-877-696-6775
All clients will be afforded the opportunity to contact any above agency without the fear of retaliation. This includes including the Abuse Registry Hot Line. No staff and/or person will be penalized for filing claims and/or grievances.