Anthem Blue Cross of California Covered Cocaine Detox and Rehab Centers Near Me
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
Does Anthem Blue Cross of California Cover Cocaine Rehab?
Having one of the Anthem Blue Cross of California healthcare plans ensures you get the needed rehab coverage you need. If you are contemplating participating in a cocaine recovery program, you can access your Anthem Blue Cross of California rehab coverage.
Blue Cross coverage California works with many treatment centers and facilities to meet the needs of those who have substance abuse or mental health issues.1 You can verify your insurance to find out if a particular rehab center is in-network with your insurance.
What Does Anthem Blue Cross of California Insurance Cover for Cocaine Treatment?
Blue Cross coverage for Cocaine rehab provides various levels of treatment. Since everyone has unique needs, rehab facilities provide a range of programs and treatments to address those needs. During admissions, someone will assess your situation and help determine the right track for you. Your Anthem Blue Cross of California insurance coverage may cover some of the following types of programs:
- Screening and Assessment: During the assessment phase, professionals will leverage evidence-based screening and assessment tools to determine a diagnosis and appropriate treatment plan.2
- Detox: During a detox program, patients have medical supervision while they go through withdrawal. They may also take medication to ease symptoms.2
- Inpatient or residential rehab treatment: An inpatient treatment program is a residential program that involves close monitoring. Patients may stay for a long or short period.3(long)
- Outpatient rehab treatment: During outpatient rehab, patients attend therapy regularly, about once a week. This program is best suited for patients who are stable and able to cope well on their own. 4(outpatient)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): An IOP is still an outpatient program but provides a layer of intensity for those who aren’t quite ready to level down to standard outpatient treatment.5
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): a PHP gives patients the residential care of an inpatient program, but they will still return to their own homes at night.6
- Behavioral therapies: During treatment, patients participate in various behavioral therapies for cocaine use.7
- Treatment for co-occurring disorders: Patients can access Blue Cross substance abuse coverage for a co-occurring disorder diagnosis. Most people combine behavior therapy with medication when treating a dual diagnosis.8
Blue Cross addiction treatment California plans include individual & family plans, Medicare plans, Medicaid plans, and plans for businesses.9
What Anthem Blue Cross of California Does Not Cover for Cocaine Treatment?
Anthem Blue Cross of California addiction treatment may cover a lot of services, as discussed above. However, some areas may not be covered. These include:
- Recreational programs.
- Alternative therapies.
- Private treatment services.
- Food delivery.
- Non-medical amenities.
- Holistic care services.
How Much Does Cocaine Rehab Cost?
The first concern for many people who need cocaine treatment is how much it costs. People may be put off by thinking it will cost a significant amount. The actual cost of cocaine rehab varies depending on different factors. Some of the things that could factor into the Blue Cross drug rehab CA price point include:
- What level of care you receive, is it inpatient, outpatient, PHP, etc.
- The length of your stay at the facility.
- The location of the treatment center.
- What type of substance abuse center it is (i.e., is it luxury, standard, etc.)?
- Are there extra amenities available?
- What insurance policy do you have?
- Is Blue Cross Southern California Drug Rehab in-network?
If you have questions about your coverage, you can contact any of the Anthem Blue Cross of California Insurance drug treatment providers for more information. You can also ask about potential scholarships, financing options, or need-based assistance if you don’t have adequate coverage.
Cost of Inpatient Cocaine Rehab
Although Blue Cross Inpatient drug rehab centers in California will vary from place to place, you can count on the cost being somewhat more expensive due to the level of service you get. Remember that you will be in the facility 24/7 with medical supervision.4
Cost of Outpatient Cocaine Rehab
Since getting treatment at any of the outpatient Blue Cross rehab centers will be involved much less time at the facility, you can count on costs being lower.4(outpatient) An outpatient program is ideal for someone who has gone through inpatient treatment and is ready to be on their own.4(outpatient)
Cost of Cocaine Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP)
With PHP treatment, you can expect to see similar pricing as inpatient rehab due to the extensiveness of the program. PHP is quite thorough, except you’ll go home in the evening.6
Cost of Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
With a medication-assisted treatment program, doctors dispense FDA-approved medication.10 Only certain facilities can give out MAT. This could affect the cost.
Cocaine Rehab vs. the Cost of Cocaine Addiction
When determining whether you should participate in a Blue Cross cocaine rehab in California, you may consider factors such as cost. However, it’s vital to consider the cost of not going to rehab, as well. Some of these costs include:
- Substances like cocaine have a cost that will drain the wallet.
- Doing substances may cause you to lose your job or reduce your hours of work.
- You may get health problems from doing cocaine.
What Length of Cocaine Rehab Does Anthem Blue Cross of California Cover?
People often wonder how long their Blue Cross rehab coverage will last. You may also want to know how long you’ll be in the inpatient Blue Cross of CA rehab center so that you can plan your future. It’s difficult to predict someone’s exact journey since everyone is different. However, there are some guidelines that professionals have given us. According to doctor recommendations, a person should participate in at least three months of inpatient rehab for any type of substance misuse.11 This will set them on the right path for recovery.
You can always check with your insurance provider to find out the specifics about your policy and how long you can stay in an inpatient program.
Choosing Between Anthem Blue Cross of California Inpatient vs. Outpatient Cocaine Rehab Centers
If you’re just beginning your rehab journey, you want to get started in the right way. That means going to the appropriate treatment program. There are 2 main types of treatment levels, Blue Cross Inpatient drug rehab California or outpatient drug rehab. Which is best? Our recommendation is to start with the inpatient program for these reasons:
- You get more focused and targeted treatment designed for your specific needs.
- There is a higher level of care.
- You will have more support and monitoring by trained professionals, so you won’t need to worry about going through withdrawal alone.
- There are other individuals there in a similar situation who serve as a health support group.
- You’ll be held to a high degree of accountability.
H2: How to Use Anthem Blue Cross of California Insurance for Cocaine Rehab?
As you proceed forward with the admission process, you can simplify Anthem Blue Cross of California Insurance substance use treatment coverage by following these simple steps:
- Talk to your doctor about your issue. Let them know you are planning to go into an Anthem Blue Cross of California Insurance drug treatment program. They will probably be able to refer you to one.
- Find appropriate Anthem Blue Cross of California Insurance rehabilitation centers.
- Call the centers to verify your insurance or see if you can do it online if you prefer.
- Make sure the rehab facility is in-network with your insurance.
H2: How to Find Cocaine Rehabs That Accept Anthem Blue Cross of California Insurance
Get in touch with American Addiction Centers (AAC) to get started with cocaine rehab. An admissions navigator can verify your insurance coverage immediately while you wait. Get an answer right away about your benefits.
AAC has Blue Cross substance abuse providers across the nation that are top-rated. You can check out their Laguna Treatment Hospital in California. Call the Anthem Blue Cross of California helpline to determine if your insurance is in-network.