Alcohol & Drug Rehab Centers That Accept ComPsych Insurance
Does ComPsych insurance cover Alcohol and Drug Rehab?
ComPsych insurance offers behavioral health services for enrolled members.1 For people who are struggling with either alcohol or drug misuse issues, ComPsych coverage will provide you with comprehensive care for healthcare services, including substance use or mental health disorders.1
With ComPsych insurance coverage, you can be assured of finding rehab treatment near you. ComPsych is considered 1 of the world’s largest providers and work with over 60,000 organizations and people throughout the U.S.2 Additionally, ComPsych has a presence in 190 countries.2
You can find out which rehabs have ComPsych Insurance drug treatment providers by contacting American Addiction Centers (AAC) and speaking to an admissions navigator. They will verify your insurance while you wait on the phone. Get the answers you need right away.
Also, on the back of your insurance card is more information. You can call the number to ask questions.
Check ComPsych Insurance Coverage for Addiction Treatment
ComPsych medical insurance can cover your rehab treatment for drug or alcohol addiction. With ComPsych rehab insurance, you can move forward in seeking the appropriate care plan for your specific needs. ComPsych offers services for the following programs:3
- Employee assistance programs
- Behavioral health programs
- Work-life services
- Health and wellness
- Absence management and FMLA administration
To streamline insurance verification and quickly find a ComPsych mental health provider list near you, contact American Addiction Centers (AAC). They can verify your insurance coverage and locate a rehab facility that is in-network with ComPsych. Either call the AAC helpline and talk to an admissions navigator or use the form on this page to get an instant answer about your insurance benefits.
What is ComPsych?
ComPsych got its start in 1984. It was founded by Dr. Richard A. Chaifetz, who is the CEO.4 They provide worldwide behavioral health services to its members.4 They have locations in:5
- North America/United States.
- Latin America.
- Middle East.
ComPsych insurance is passionate about meeting its members’ expectations and is committed to superior service.4 The company stays on top of all the changing technologies and adapts accordingly.4
What will ComPsych insurance cover?
With ComPsych Insurance substance abuse treatment coverage, you can begin the journey to sobriety. Your ComPsych insurance benefits may vary based on the type of policy you have. That means the specific services and treatments that are covered under your insurance may vary, too.
Before delving into what your plan may cover, it’s essential to find out what treatment services you might require. If you’re just getting started in rehab, you will probably require more extensive treatment. If you have already gone through detox, then an outpatient program might be effective. There are different levels of treatment for ComPsych behavioral health. Your insurance should help pay for some or all of the costs for the following programs:
- Inpatient treatment program: Inpatient treatment programs are an ideal starting point for you if you are beginning a rehab program. This is a program that provides around-the-clock supervision for at-risk people. You will have a safety net of trained professionals surrounding you that will give you the daily care necessary to get through the challenges of withdrawal. If medication is needed for your symptoms, the appropriate medical professionals will provide it. You’ll also participate in therapy during an inpatient treatment program. You can stay in this program for the length of time that is suitable for your situation. Some people stay for a short time, such as 3, 7, or 10 days, while other people may stay for 30, 60, 90 days, or a year. 6(inpatient)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): In a PHP, you will be in a treatment program that consists of almost full days of treatment. Therapy and clinical support will be a big part of the program. At the end of the day, you will be able to go home. This gives you some bit of independence to practice the skills you’ve learned. 7(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): An IOP is the logical next step after being in an inpatient program or PHP. It’s on an outpatient basis but much more intense. An IOP will involve evidence-based therapy with experienced physicians. These programs last more hours during the day than a regular outpatient program. Sessions are usually several hours a week for several days a week.6(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: During an outpatient treatment program, you will still participate in regular therapy, but the sessions will be less frequent. This program enables you to stay on track with your goals for sobriety. An outpatient program can help with relapse prevention. 6(outpatient)
Remember to consult with an admissions navigator to determine what program level is best to start your journey.
Does ComPsych Insurance Cover Mental Health Care Treatment Facilities?
ComPsych mental health care is an essential part of your benefits. If you have co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders, it’s vital to seek a treatment plan that offers the appropriate treatment. A co-occurring disorder treatment plan will effectively target both conditions at the same time, creating less chance of relapse.7
It’s a good idea to get assessed for a co-occurring mental health disorder because of how common they are in people who have substance misuse issues.7 The correlation between these 2 conditions is well documented, but experts are not sure what causes what.7 Some people may start using substances if they have a mental illness and are self-medicating.7
Other people who use drugs over a long period may find their brain function is diminished.7 Either way, treating mental health and substance misuse disorders will be beneficial.7
Your ComPsych insurance for addiction treatment follows the mandates of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act (MHPAEA) of 2008.8 This law states that healthcare providers can’t deny someone addiction services and must treat this type of need like any other need.
In addition, the Affordable Care Act (ACA) indicates that insurance companies need to give members who have marketplace plans coverage for essential healthcare benefits.9 This encompasses substance abuse and mental health services. 9
How Long Does ComPsych Insurance Cover Rehab?
ComPsych Insurance drug detox treatment nationwide covers rehab services for members, but the length of time can vary based on their policy plan. Also, each person has specific rehab needs. The length of time you need will be different than others because your situation is unique to you. Some factors that may determine how long you would stay in 1 of the ComPsych rehab centers are what type of substances you are using, how long you’ve used them, and how much you use them.
No matter what the answers are to these questions, experts say that you should stay in a rehab facility for at least 3 months for the best results. 10
You can check your plan information on the back of your insurance card to see what policy you have.
What if my ComPsych policy does not cover rehab?
If the ComPsych rehabilitation coverage does not cover all the costs for services, you have other options that you can try. Contact one of the ComPsych Insurance rehab centers for more details about financial aid offerings they may have. Also, inquire about scholarships or reduced fees for those who meet income eligibility requirements.
Another option for getting the cost of rehab covered includes making a payment arrangement or seeking a personal loan. It’s better to seek ComPsych drug rehab now instead of putting it off until later. Delaying treatment will cause greater harm to your well-being.
ComPsych In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Rehab Centers
A ComPsych Insurance drug treatment that is in network will be more cost-effective to seek treatment at. In-network facilities are those that have contracted with the insurance company for a negotiated rate for services. This allows you to receive covered services for no cost or the cost of your deductible, copay, or coinsurance.
If you seek treatment at an out-of-network facility, you will have to pay more for the services.
ComPsych insurance provides a range of behavioral health care services across the country. They help organizations streamline healthcare for their employees and others. Some of the programs they offer include:3
- Employee assistance programs.
- Behavioral health programs.
- Work-life services.
- Health and wellness.
- Absence management and FMLA administration.
What Rehab Centers Take ComPsych Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol rehabilitation. If you have a ComPsych insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept ComPsych for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- Sunrise House Treatment Center: Located in Lafayette Township, New Jersey, Sunrise House provides treatment for people suffering from substance abuse from a medical and holistic standpoint. With various evidence-based therapeutic interventions, personalized care is provided through detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, and outpatient services.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by ComPsych insurance.
- ComPsych. (2022). Behavioral health programs.
- ComPsych. (2022). Home page.
- ComPsych. (2022). The guidance resources solution.
- ComPsych. (2022). About ComPsych corporation.
- ComPsych. (2022). ComPsych global capabilities.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2019). Treatment approaches for drug addiction DrugFacts.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Treatment settings.
- FindTreatment.gov. (n.d.). Paying for treatment.
- HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). What marketplace health insurance plans cover.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Comorbidity: Substance use disorders and other mental illnesses DrugFacts.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Principles of effective treatment.
- Insurance Provider Name
- Policy Member's Full Name
- Policy Membership/Subscriber ID