Detox and Rehabs in Texas That Accept Molina Healthcare of Texas Insurance
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
Does Molina Healthcare of Texas Insurance Cover Rehab Centers?
Molina insurance for addiction treatment offers healthcare plans and policies around the U.S.1 The Molina Texas rehab insurance focuses on the Texas area.2 Specifically, Molina Healthcare of Texas provides healthcare coverage in the following counties:2
- Dallas County
- Harris County
- Bexar County
- Hidalgo County
- El Paso County
If you face a drug misuse issue, you can use your Molina Texas Insurance substance abuse treatment coverage to move forward with treatment. You can contact a Molina insurance rehab center to find out what your insurance coverage will include. You can also contact your provider directly by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
How To Find Molina Healthcare of Texas Covered Inpatient Drug Treatment Centers in TX
You can find out about a Molina insurance Texas rehab near you by contacting American Addiction Centers (AAC). AAC has top-quality drug rehab centers across the U.S. When you call the AAC helpline, an admissions navigator will direct you to Molina Texas insurance drug treatment providers that can treat your issue and are located near you. AAC’s GreenHouse Treatment Center is located in Texas and offers robust treatment for those with substance misuse issues.
What Will Molina Healthcare of Texas Insurance Cover?
If you are working through a substance use disorder (SUD) involving drugs or alcohol, you may be ready to move towards recovery. You may wonder what drug treatments Molina Texas insurance will cover. It’s vital first to determine how much and what type of treatment you require.
Since substance misuse is a complex and chronic condition, you may benefit from a continuum of addiction care.3 Some people may need more than 1 treatment level. Rehab levels range from very intense to less intense treatment. To treat a SUD, some people find it helpful to participate in ongoing Molina Texas insurance drug treatment programs. Continuing rehab may help patients with substance misuse disorder avoid relapse.3
Molina Healthcare of Texas rehab may cover some or all of the costs for the following treatments:
- Inpatient or residential rehab: An inpatient/residential rehab treatment facility is a high level of drug treatment. Patients in an inpatient treatment program will receive 24/7 care and therapeutic services performed by medical practitioners. Patients stay in the residential setting and have access to an intense level of treatment, including medication-assisted detoxification.3(inpatient)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): During a PHP, patients still receive an intense level of therapy but return to their own homes at night. With the exception of the inpatient program, PHP is considered the most intense type of rehab.4(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): An IOP is still a high level of rehab, but it’s offered on an outpatient basis. During most (or all) days of the week, patients will spend several hours at the rehab center.3(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: Patients will attend therapy sessions with a qualified therapist about once a week when enrolled in a drug rehab outpatient program. These therapy sessions reinforce what you’ve already learned in other levels of treatment. An outpatient program also helps people to stay on track and avoid relapsing.3(outpatient)
Does Molina Healthcare of Texas Cover Mental Health Treatment Facilities?
If you suspect you have any mental health disorders, it’s good to get an assessment to determine if you may have a co-occurring disorder. A co-occurring disorder consists of simultaneously having a substance use and a mental health disorder. Molina Texas insurance rehab centers can evaluate you to determine if a mental health disorder exists.
It’s common to have both a mental health disorder and a substance use disorder simultaneously because they directly link to one another.5 Researchers say that either condition can lead to the other.5 For example, someone with a mental health condition could begin using substances to self-medicate.5 Additionally, people who use substances frequently may develop mental health conditions.5
Whatever condition you may have had initially, it is helpful to treat them together if you have co-occurring conditions.5 Co-occurring disorder treatment will ensure a strong recovery program with reduced risk of relapse.5 Use Molina Texas insurance benefits to find co-occurring disorder treatment near you.
Since these services fall within the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) essential benefits coverage, you don’t have to worry about going to 2 different facilities or securing “extra” insurance.6 ACA’s mandate allows you to seek treatment simultaneously for both conditions.
Does Molina Healthcare of Texas Cover Addiction Treatment Therapies?
The journey to sobriety and improved well-being is best accomplished through a strong therapy program, a staple in substance misuse treatment programs. Molina insurance coverage can aid you as you navigate the path to a brighter future.
As you begin your journey to well-being and sobriety, you will experience various forms of behavioral therapy.7 Connecting with Molina healthcare providers in Texas, you will discover several therapy programs designed to make a living in the outside world more manageable. You’ll learn how to cope with the triggers and stress of everyday living.7
Your Molina healthcare providers in Houston, TX may provide some of the following therapies for you to participate in:
- Psychotherapy is a common therapy that involves discussing your difficulties with a therapist. The therapist will use different methods to help you with coping.7
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy is one form of psychotherapy commonly used in substance misuse treatment.3
- Multidimensional family therapy helps work on family issues that people may be facing during recovery.3
- Motivational interviewing may be a necessary starting point for some people who lack the motivation to enter therapy.3
What Is Molina Healthcare of Texas?
Molina Healthcare has provided healthcare services, solutions, and plans for its members since it started in 1980.8 Molina offers the following types of plans:1
- Molina Medicare
- Molina Medicaid
- Integrated Medicaid/Medicare
- Molina Marketplace
How Long Does Molina Texas Insurance Cover Drug Rehab Centers?
When beginning a Molina drug rehab program, you may be wondering how long your Molina rehabilitation coverage will be. The length of your coverage depends on the specific type of policy you have. It’s also important to understand how much rehab time is best for you. You can discuss this with the admissions navigator at a Molina Texas-covered rehab. Since everyone has different needs, there is no specific amount of time required for rehab. However, most doctors and specialists agree that 90 days in inpatient drug rehab is the minimum amount you should have.9
In addition, after a 90-day rehab stay, you might find it beneficial to seek some treatment even on an outpatient basis since addiction is a chronic condition.3
What if My Molina Texas Policy Does Not Cover Inpatient Rehab Program?
In some instances, you may find out that your Molina drug rehab doesn’t cover all the inpatient treatment you need. What should you do if the Molina insurance doesn’t cover everything? You don’t want to give up or neglect your healthcare. Instead, check with Molina rehab centers about various financial plans they have available. Some rehabs may have scholarships or other financial aid for those who don’t have inpatient coverage.
Molina Healthcare of Texas In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Rehab Centers
Working with an in-network Molina healthcare provider is best because it will save on costs for services. Molina insurance offers an extensive in-network provider list. You can check for a provider near you by searching online for an in-network facility. You can also call a rehab nearby and ask if your Molina insurance is in-network with their facility. If you go to an out-of-network facility, you may not have the costs covered by insurance.
How To Verify Molina Texas Insurance Coverage for Rehab Centers
You can quickly verify your insurance by contacting American Addiction Centers (ACA) and talking to an admissions navigator. AAC has several top-quality rehab locations nationwide that will accept many private insurance plans and Medicare and Medicaid. You can take the first step in checking your treatment coverage by calling the helpline. Someone is standing by now to help you start your journey to sobriety.