Forterus Treatment Center
Forterus Treatment Services include:
- Medical detoxification: We provide 24/7 nursing staffed detoxification services during which time clients meet with a Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist, and licensed therapist for symptom management, withdrawal/medication stabilization and initial assessments.
- Individualized Programming: Treatment includes group and individual therapies, and specialized clinical groups as determined by individual needs. Structured activities and outings are also included.
- Intensive Outpatient Programming: Clients who successfully achieve sufficient clean days may participate in our IOP program. By maintaining counselor support and actively engaging in community resources, clients can achieve their objectives and progress further in their recovery.
- Family Therapy: Available on Saturdays, primary therapists, and counselors conduct family sessions with loved ones in person or via phone conferencing when geographically unavailable.
Our Therapeutic Staff Includes:
- Medical doctors
- Master-level therapists
- Certified drug and alcohol counselors
Specialized Tracks (additional fees may apply)
The Forterus Treatment Center Murrieta campus offers a Christian track called ‘Building On the Rock,’ a faith-based group with its own curriculum, held several days per week. Murrieta also has a Pain Management track that provides non-addictive medication management as well as physical therapy and massage services. We also serve the LGBT Community and provide a track on Smoking Cessation/Wellness. San Diego offers an individualized Grief & Loss track specializing in various loss issues. Meditation groups and yoga serve as supplemental services to the core program.
If you’d like more information about Forterus, call us today at 877-640-1943. We will work with you to find payment options and get placement quickly, often within 24 hours.