Ambetter Arkansas Insurance Coverage for Drug and Alcohol Addiction Near Me
Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Covered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Arkansas
If you are one of the many people in the United States with a substance misuse issue, you can use Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) healthcare plans to begin treatment.1 The Arkansas Health & Wellness insurance plans are part of the Health Insurance Marketplace plans. 1 These Marketplace plans provide all members with key Essential Health Benefits, which include mental health and substance abuse services.1
Contact your local rehab facility to find out if Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) rehab coverage is within their network. Or you can call the phone number on the back of your insurance card for more details about your specific policy and plan.
What Is Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter)?
Arkansas Health & Wellness provides an individualized approach for its members’ healthcare.3 With an Arkansas Healthcare plan through Arkansas Health & Wellness, you can count on insurance that is committed to improving the health of the community.3 Their vision is to provide people with healthcare plans and choices that empower them to take action in their lives.3 Through an affordable and reliable health care plan, members can seek treatment for a range of needs.3
Arkansas Health & Wellness covered plans include the following:3
- Marketplace individual and family plans
- Medicare Advantage through Wellcare
What Substance Addiction Does Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Cover?
When you have Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) insurance coverage, you have coverage for substance misuse rehab.1 This could include substance misuse from any number of drugs. You can contact the rehab and ask them if they treat a specific substance if you’re concerned about it.
Some common substances that people use and receive treatment for include:4
- Prescription pain relievers.
What Does Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Insurance Cover in Addiction Treatment?
Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) rehab coverage will cover the basic essential benefits of substance misuse rehab, as mentioned above. Just what does that include, you may be wondering. There are different types of rehab programs for people trying to recover from addiction. The program levels follow a continuum of care that gradually brings the person from a high level of treatment to independence over time.
Everyone is different and will take their own path to sobriety. When entering a rehab treatment program, you can start in a program that fits where you are along the journey. Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) drug coverage
Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Insurance substance abuse treatment coverage will pay for some or all the following services:
- Inpatient rehab treatment: Patients participate in an inpatient rehab program at the beginning of their journey in most cases. This type of program offers the most intensive services, with therapeutic support and around-the-clock, 24/7 clinicians. Patients stay in a comfortable residential setting overnight for an extended length of time, between 3 and 12 months. There are professional doctors, clinicians, and therapists who will carve out a personalized plan for the individual that helps meet the needs they have.5(long-term)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): After finishing the inpatient program, the patient may want to move on to the PHP. This program gives them a high level of support but also begins to provide them with some independence. Patients will continue to attend therapy in a supervised hospital setting but return home in the evenings.6(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): The next level down is the IOP, which offers an intense level of therapy but on an outpatient basis. Patients attend therapy for several hours throughout the day and continue to learn the tools to live successfully in the world. They learn that they will always be on the journey of recovery and need to continue putting good practices into place to avoid a relapse.7(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: As patients graduate to an outpatient program, they may feel the journey is coming to an end. However, this part of rehab is just as critical as the other phases. During outpatient rehab, patients attend therapy and understand the roots of addiction, how the brain responds to it, and how they can overcome triggers, cravings, and temptations to use. They take part in therapy sessions, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, and attend one or two times a week.7(outpatient)
Does Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Mental health and substance use disorders tend to go together for a lot of people. When these conditions happen at the same time, it’s called a co-occurring disorder.8(top) Experts are not exactly sure why the 2 conditions tend to co-occur, but they can see a pattern of correlation in these 2 conditions.8(how common) This correlation indicates that people with one condition may be predisposed or more vulnerable to having the other condition.8(how common) It is something to get evaluated at least.
If you suspect that you might be suffering from a mental health disorder, you can speak to an admissions navigator about an assessment for a co-occurring disorder. Experts recommend treating the 2 conditions concurrently.8(does drug use cause) When you use your Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) mental health insurance plan, you can seek treatment for both conditions.
The Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Insurance drug treatment plan is an Affordable Care Act (ACA) Marketplace plan option, so that means it must follow the ACA guidelines. The guidelines allow for patients to get treatment for both mental health and substance misuse treatment simultaneously.9
How Long Does Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab programs?
The length of your rehab stay will be determined by many factors. Some of these may include:
- How long you were taking the substance.
- What substance you were taking.
- How much of the substance were you taking?
- Were you taking more than one substance?
- Do you have a co-occurring disorder?
Some of these factors can play a part in how long you may need to stay in rehab. You can look at your Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Insurance card to see which plan you must determine the length of time you will be covered. However, keep in mind that getting adequate care is essential for quality recovery. Professionals recommend that you stay in an Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Insurance drug treatment program for at least 3 months.10
What if My Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Policy Does Not Cover an Inpatient Rehab Program?
If you are concerned about your Arkansas Health & Wellness plan not covering all your expenses, don’t lose hope. There are Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Insurance drug treatment providers that will help you with financial aid and other options. They may offer scholarship opportunities, as well. You can inquire about a sliding scale fee if you think you might be eligible. The most important thing to do is seek help and not put it off until a later time.
Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) drug coverage can be either in-network or out-of-network. The difference may be what you must pay out-of-pocket. When you work with an in-network provider, you may not have to pay as much, if anything.11 The reason for this is that in-network providers have a contract with the insurance company to reduce the cost of services. 11 The reduced cost gets passed on to the consumer if the patient uses the in-network provider.11 If you choose to use an out-of-network provider, you may have additional costs that you’ll have to pay.11
What Rehab Centers Take Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Ambetter insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Ambetter for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Ambetter insurance.
How Can I Check My Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) Coverage for Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Arkansas?
You can quickly and easily verify your insurance now by contacting American Addiction Centers (AAC). Your journey to sobriety can begin with a phone call to AAC. They will begin the process by verifying your insurance. You can also find out where top-quality rehab facilities near Arkansas are that accept Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter). An admissions navigator is there to assist you every step of the way.
Contact the Arkansas Health & Wellness (Ambetter) helpline today and begin the pathway to a happier and brighter future today.