Ambetter of Oklahoma Covered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Oklahoma
Ambetter of Oklahoma Covered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Oklahoma
If you have Ambetter of Oklahoma, you are covered by your insurance for mental health and substance use services.1(bottom) The Ambetter of Oklahoma healthcare plans are part of the Marketplace Healthcare plans offered through Ambetter, which allows patients to receive essential care needed to begin the journey to recovery from a drug or alcohol addiction.
You can contact your insurance company to find out more information about your coverage. On the back of your card, there may be more policy-specific details you can review.
Additionally, you can call the rehab center, and they will verify your insurance immediately while you wait on the phone. An admissions navigator will assist you with the admissions process.
What Is Ambetter of Oklahoma?
Ambetter of Oklahoma is managed by Centene Corporation and has been in operation for more than 30 years, serving the local communities of this state.2 Its mission is to provide residents with quality healthcare options at reasonable prices.2 In the state, Ambetter of Oklahoma insurance plans are offered in the following locations:3
There are 3 main plans that members can choose from if they have Ambetter of Oklahoma insurance coverage. These include:1(top)
- Bronze level, Ambetter Essential Care. The essential care insurance level is the lowest tier, but it still provides patients with their basic needs.
- Silver level, Ambetter Balanced Care. The next tier is a moderately priced one that will cover a moderate number of services.
- Gold level, Ambetter Secure Care. The top tier is the gold level. While it is the costliest, it covers most services.
What Substance Addiction Does Ambetter of Oklahoma Cover?
Many substances are commonly misused. Some are street drugs, while others are prescribed by doctors. Any of these substances can lead to an addiction issue. Some of the more common types of substances that people misuse include the following:4
- Crystal meth
- Prescription drugs
In Oklahoma, a 2019 to 2020 study reveals that alcohol was the most used substance, with over 1 million people using it in the month prior to the survey.5(OK)
You can check with any of the Ambetter of Oklahoma rehab facilities to find out if your substance of use is treated there.
What Does Ambetter of Oklahoma Insurance Cover in Addiction Treatment?
Ambetter of Oklahoma rehab programs coverage will include help for some or all the treatment programs necessary for a robust recovery. There are several different treatment programs that address the problems facing those with substance misuse. From detoxing to living independently and everything in between, an Ambetter of Oklahoma drug coverage plan provide patients with several program options to live soberly.
Ambetter of Oklahoma Insurance substance abuse treatment coverage may cover some or all the cost of the following:
- Inpatient rehab treatment program. Patients may want to begin with an inpatient treatment program. This type of program is one that offers 24/7 monitoring and supervision so that the patient is safe from relapse. Patients also receive therapy and clinical treatment while in an inpatient program. In some cases, they may receive medication to assist with recovery. Patients participate in full days of therapy and have doctors and therapists on hand. 6(inpatient)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP). During a PHP, patients will have the benefits of a full day of clinical therapy and doctor support. However, when the day is over, they will go to their homes. This provides them with a taste of freedom and living soberly on their own. 7(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP). At an IOP, patients are immersed in an outpatient type of treatment program. This treatment is more intense than a standard outpatient program. It consists of several hours and days of therapy a week. 6(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy. A standard outpatient program helps patients learn the tools for relapse prevention by attending therapy sessions about once a week. 6(outpatient)
Does Ambetter of Oklahoma Cover Addiction Treatment Therapy?
Therapy is important for patients in a drug rehab program. Your Ambetter of Oklahoma drug coverage will contain a therapy component. The extent of coverage you have will be dependent on what policy tier you have. You can check the back of your insurance card to see what type of policy you have, or you can call the rehab and find out what your insurance will cover.
Some of the therapies that patients may be involved in when in a drug rehab program vary but could include cognitive-behavioral therapy, multidimensional family therapy, and psychotherapy.
Does Ambetter of Oklahoma Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Treatment for co-occurring disorders may be necessary if you have a mental health condition along with a substance misuse disorder. Co-occurring disorders are any 2 disorders happening simultaneously.8 So, if someone has a mental health disorder and substance misuse at the same time, they have a co-occurring disorder.8 These 2 conditions often co-occur in people, and if you have 1 condition, you are predisposed to the other condition occurring.8
Under the Affordable Care Act, insurance providers are required to provide coverage for mental health care and substance use disorders.9 Both conditions may be treated simultaneously at 1 facility instead of treating the conditions separately at different locations.9
How Long Does Ambetter of Oklahoma Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs?
Each patient’s individual needs are different in some ways. Also, patients may participate in different types of treatment programs. Addiction is a chronic disease that affects people in various ways, creating the need for personalized treatment plans.6
The length a patient needs to be in a treatment program may vary, and the amount of time that Ambetter of Oklahoma behavioral health will cover varies since there are various types of policies and tiers of coverage. You can check on your insurance card to find out what your specific policy tier is. The minimal amount of time recommended for inpatient rehab is 90 days.10
What if My Ambetter of Oklahoma Policy Does Not Cover an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program?
If you find out that your Ambetter of Oklahoma rehab coverage is not adequate for an inpatient drug rehab program, you can inquire into other payment options. Some Ambetter of Oklahoma Insurance rehabilitation centers will offer additional payment plans or financial aid.
Check with the admissions navigator at the Ambetter of Oklahoma Insurance rehab about all options for people with no means to pay. There is no reason to give up due to not having the coverage you need. You can find a way to get the treatment you need.
Ambetter of Oklahoma In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
As you search for Ambetter of Oklahoma Insurance drug treatment programs, ask if they are in-network with your insurance. An in-network provider is a rehab facility that works with your insurance to provide the best rates. They have negotiated a contracted rate in advance so that patients get many services covered. If you opt for an out-of-network program, you will have to pay for the cost of services.
What Rehab Centers Take Ambetter Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Ambetter insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Ambetter for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Ambetter insurance.
How Can I Check My Ambetter of Oklahoma Coverage for Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Oklahoma?
Begin your journey to recovery by verifying your insurance as a first step. When you contact American Addiction Centers (AAC), they will verify your insurance coverage for you as you wait on the phone. You can call the Ambetter of Oklahoma helpline to get more information about what your insurance will cover. An admissions navigator will also provide you with details about addiction and the various treatment programs.
AAC has leading treatment centers across the U.S., including around Oklahoma. They provide a top-notch quality program for participants. Get in touch now for further information.
- Ambetter of Oklahoma. (2022). About our plans.
- Ambetter of Oklahoma. (2022). About us.
- Ambetter of Oklahoma. (2022). Coverage area map.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Commonly used drugs.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). (2020). 2020 NSDUH state specific tables.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2019). Treatment approaches for drug addiction DrugFacts.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Treatment settings.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Comorbidity: substance use disorders and other mental illnesses drugFacts.
- HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). What marketplace health insurance plans cover.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Principles of effective treatment.
- Insurance Provider Name
- Policy Member's Full Name
- Policy Membership/Subscriber ID
Check your Ambetter of Oklahoma rehab coverage
American Addiction Centers' locations
Guides for other health insurance providers
- 1199SEIU Funds
- APS Healthcare
- Aetna Insurance
- Ambetter Insurance
- American Family Insurance
- Amerigroup Insurance
- Amerihealth Insurance
- Anthem BlueCross California
- Anthem Insurance
- Assurant Health Insurance
- Beacon Health
- Behavioral Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- Cigna Insurance
- Community Health Choice
- Cooks Children’s Health Plan
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Exclusive Care
- Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Care
- First Health
- Florida Blue (BCBS Florida)
- GEHA Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Horizon BCBS
- Humana Health Insurance