WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter) Covered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in New Jersey
WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter) Covered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in New Jersey
WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey healthcare plans cover behavioral health, which includes mental health and substance misuse treatment services.1(near bottom) There is a range of services covered through WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey.1(near bottom) You can find out more information about your WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey insurance coverage by contacting the rehab treatment center that you plan to attend.
In addition, you can call the number on the back of your card and find out specific plan details. Ask what your WellCare (Ambetter) rehab coverage is, and then you can move forward to the pathway of recovery.
What Is WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter)?
Ambetter from WellCare of New Jersey is part of Centene Corporation. Centene manages health care products, such as Health Insurance Marketplace plans.2 They have been in operation for over 30 years and are a Fortune 500 company.2
Ambetter WellCare insurance plans deliver high-quality, community-based healthcare services that focus on improving members’ lives.2 Located in New Jersey, the specific cities covered by WellCare’s New Jersey plans are:3
With WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey insurance, you have 3 choices for plans. These are:1(near top)
- Bronze level, Ambetter Essential Care. The Bronze level provides members with the essential needs of healthcare. The monthly premium is lower, but out-of-pocket fees for services may be more if you use it often.
- Silver level, Ambetter Balanced Care. With the Silver level plan, members get a moderately-priced premium balanced with a moderate number of services that are covered.
- Gold level, Ambetter Secure Care. A Gold plan is the highest insurance tier. It includes a full range of provided services, but you pay more for the monthly premium.
You can look at the back of your WellCare of New Jersey card to find out what tier you have. That will give you an idea if there will be any out-of-pocket costs.
What Substance Addiction Does WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter) Cover?
If you are dealing with substance addiction, you may wonder if your WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey rehab coverage will help with the particular substance you are taking. You can contact the rehab facility to make sure they specialize in that type of substance, but most places should be able to assist with your needs.
Some commonly used substances people may misuse include:4
- Prescription painkillers.
What Does WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter) Insurance Cover in Addiction Treatment?
If you are ready to start your journey to recovery, you may be wondering about WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey drug coverage and what is included in addiction treatment. There are a variety of treatment levels that assist patients in going from addiction to recovery. Everyone’s path is unique to their experience.
You may participate in a variety of treatment programs, depending on your needs. Drug rehab programs are staggered in a step-down method, allowing patients to gradually gain the tools and resources for living a sober life. Your WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey mental health and substance use plan may pay for the following services:
- Inpatient treatment program: The inpatient treatment program is the most intensive treatment program that patients can participate in. It offers people a comfortable setting to stay overnight. Patients will have supervision by medical staff while they go through the steps of withdrawal. Therapy is also a big part of the inpatient program.5(inpatient)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): A PHP involves patients participating in almost a full day and night of treatment. However, they will return to their homes at night. It is similar to an inpatient program in that patients have medical staff members nearby to assist in the recovery process.6(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): During IOP, patients are ready to have treatment on an outpatient basis. Yet, it is still an intensive program that involves most days of the week for several hours. 5(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: An outpatient program involves a regular therapy program that consists of treatment about once a week. 5(outpatient)
Does WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter) Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Many people with a substance use disorder also struggle with a mental health issue. When this happens, it is referred to as a co-occurring disorder. 7(top) These co-occurring disorders may consist of depression, anxiety disorder, ADHD, and other mental health disorders.8(2nd para) Some types of mental illnesses do have a higher correlation with substance misuse, but any mental illness may co-occur with substance misuse.8
Professionals in the field recommend that people who have a co-occurring disorder seek treatment for both conditions in tandem. This can create a better overall recovery and less chance of relapse. 7 You can use your WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey mental health coverage for co-occurring disorder treatment.
WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey, blue cross rehab facilities are covered by the Marketplace Health guidelines under the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The ACA states that Marketplace Health plans must give members Essential Health Benefits that include mental health and substance abuse services.9 You can contact the rehab facility to find out more information about insurance details.
How Long Does WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter) Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs?
Your WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey drug plan may cover your inpatient drug or alcohol rehab program for the duration of your stay. If you are wondering how long that will be, it depends on what treatment you need. Some patients stay for a few months, while others stay for a full year. There are better results with a longer stay since you’ll have more time to learn the coping skills needed for life on your own. However, professionals say that a patient in drug rehab treatment needs at least 3 months to get the full benefit of the rehab.
What if My WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter) Policy Does Not Cover an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program?
If you’re concerned about your WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey behavioral health plan covering an inpatient drug program, you can contact a rehab facility to find out your options. Some WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey Insurance rehabilitation centers will provide financial aid, scholarships, and grants for those in need. Furthermore, you can inquire about reduced or sliding scale fees for eligible people.
Don’t delay seeking a WellCare (Ambetter) drug coverage treatment program.
WellCare New Jersey (Ambetter) In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
You can save money by going to one of the in-network WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey Insurance drug treatment providers. The in-network providers are facilities that work with the insurance provider to give a discounted rate. They have negotiated an amount that is less than the WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey out-of-network rate. You can visit the main website for WellCare New Jersey to find an in-network rehab facility or call the rehab directly, and they will let you know if they contract with WellCare (Ambetter) NJ.
What Rehab Centers Take Ambetter Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Ambetter insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Ambetter for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Ambetter insurance.
How Can I Check My WellCare (Ambetter) Coverage for Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in New Jersey?
Now that you know more about accessing your WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey Insurance substance use treatment coverage, you can start the journey to recovery. Begin by contacting the WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey helpline at American Addiction Centers (AAC).
Someone there will verify your insurance coverage for you. Discuss treatment options and programs with an admissions navigator and find a top-notch quality WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey Insurance drug treatment program near you. AAC works with WellCare (Ambetter) New Jersey Insurance detox treatment nationwide and has a quality facility in New Jersey, Sunrise House Treatment Center.
The Sunrise House Treatment Center is a world-renowned facility with a range of evidence-based treatments to assist in the recovery process. Start the journey to well-being today.
- Ambetter from WellCare of New Jersey. (2022). About our plans.
- Ambetter from WellCare of New Jersey. (2022). About us.
- Ambetter from WellCare of New Jersey. (2022). Coverage area map.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Commonly used drugs.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2019). Treatment approaches for drug addiction DrugFacts.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Treatment settings.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Comorbidity: substance use disorders and other mental illnesses drugFacts.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2021). Part 1: The connection between substance use disorders and mental illness.
- HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). What marketplace health insurance plans cover.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Principles of effective treatment.
- Insurance Provider Name
- Policy Member's Full Name
- Policy Membership/Subscriber ID