Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Insurance Coverage For Addiction Treatment
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Covered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Arizona
For individuals who need services and treatment for an alcohol or drug misuse issue, Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) insurance provides coverage for these problems.1 Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) healthcare plans offer an array of benefits and services, such as medical, behavioral health, crisis intervention, and mental health services.1
Your Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) insurance coverage will help defray the costs of a substance abuse treatment program in most cases. You can check with your carrier to see which specific policy you have and find out which facilities are in-network with Arizona Complete Health.
To make the process easier, you can call the rehab center directly and ask them to verify your coverage. They can check your plan while you wait; it will only take a short amount of time, and then you can begin your journey to sobriety.
What Is Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter)?
Arizona Complete Health has been offering Arizona Complete Health insurance plans since 1981.2 It was founded and started by Health Net of Arizona and Cenpatico Integrated Care.2 It originally was called Intergroup of Arizona and has been proudly serving Arizonans with a range of healthcare plans.2
Arizona Complete Health has a vision to improve access to the community by providing behavioral health services and focusing on the whole person.2
Some of the Arizona Complete Health plans offered are as follows:3
- Health insurance marketplace plans for individuals and families
- Medicaid plan
- Medicare Advantage plan
What Substance Addiction Does Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Cover?
Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) rehab coverage will assist people who have substance misuse issues. While people in Arizona experience a range of substance use issues, the following drugs are the top ones that they use:4(p1)
- Prescription pain relievers
Whether you have an addiction to one of these or something else, you can access your Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) mental health coverage for treatment.
Other commonly used substances in the U.S. include:5
Talk to an admissions navigator at one of the Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Insurance drug treatment providers near you about how to detox from any of these or other substances.
What Does Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Insurance Cover in Addiction Treatment?
As part of your Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) rehab coverage, you may be wondering what your insurance will cover as far as treatment goes. Before delving into the specifics of that. It’s vital to map out a treatment plan with your admissions navigator that addresses your specific issues and needs. Not everyone will take the same route as others.
A rehab treatment program consists of various levels of care. These levels can be taken one after another in a step-down approach, or you can take just the programs needed. If you are just starting on your journey, you may want to begin with an inpatient Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Insurance drug treatment program so that you have the support surrounding you during withdrawal.
Whatever rehab services you decide to participate in, your Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) drug coverage plan may pay for some of the following services:
- Inpatient treatment rehab program: During an inpatient rehab program, patients are at the start of their sobriety journey. They are facing withdrawals, and this program provides 24/7 support. That means patients will stay overnight in a residential setting with the support of doctors, clinicians, and therapists. The length of time that individuals stay in an inpatient rehab program can vary anywhere from 3 to 12 months.6(long-term)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): If a patient has already gone through the inpatient program but isn’t ready to be on their own yet, they can participate in PHP. This provides them with the clinical support they require but also gives them some independence. They will return home at night but receive treatment throughout the day.7(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): The next step down in the process of rehab treatment is an IOP. During this program, patients come into therapy for an extensive amount of time but will also be doing a lot of things on their own. By this time, they will have learned a lot of the tools for success and can find help when needed at IOP. Sessions are for several hours a week.8(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: When patients reach this stage of treatment, they are participating in more activities on their own and finding that they have the resources to overcome triggers and temptations. They continue to attend outpatient therapy to prevent relapsing. Some of the therapy programs include cognitive-behavioral therapy, as well as other types. They may attend 1 or 2 times a week.8(outpatient)
Does Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
If you have a mental health and substance use disorder at the same time, then you have a co-occurring disorder.9(top) These are common among people with substance misuse issues.9(how common) Whether you belong to the group of people with a mental health disorder or the group with a substance use disorder, you are more vulnerable to having the other condition as well.9(how common)
You may wonder if a mental health condition leads to people using substances or if substance abuse leads to mental illness. The experts really aren’t positive about which way it goes or why these 2 conditions are correlated. 9(why) In some cases, people with mental illness could self-medicate by using substances, leading to substance abuse.9(why) But this isn’t the case every time.
In other situations, a person who has been using substances frequently for a long time may begin experiencing symptoms of mental illness.9(why) We do know that substance use can make a mental illness worse, or it can trigger issues in people who are already predisposed to it.9(does drug use cause)
If you have co-occurring disorders, it is best to treat these 2 conditions concurrently.9(does drug use cause) You can do this by using your Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) mental health coverage. Arizona Complete Health covered plans are Marketplace plans, meaning they follow the guidelines of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). The ACA states that insurance companies must provide Essential Benefits to all members. These Essential Benefits include coverage for mental health care and substance abuse treatment.10
How Long Does Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs?
The length of time that your Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) drug coverage will pay may depend on several factors. The specific type of policy you have is an important determiner. Also, whether you are using in-network or Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) out-of-network coverage. Some policies that are outside the network may not cover a lengthy stay, if any at all. However, if you use one of Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Insurance rehabilitation centers, you will have more of a likelihood of coverage for your stay.
You can check the back of your insurance card for more information to determine what type of coverage you have. If you prefer, you can call the rehab center, and they will check your coverage for you.
Most experts advise that people with a substance misuse issue should go into an inpatient treatment center for at least 3 months.11
What if My Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Policy Does Not Cover an Inpatient Rehab Program?
If you find out that your Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) drug plan doesn’t cover all the inpatient treatment you need, don’t give up. There are programs and options available to people in need. You can check with any of the Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) rehab facilities about the financial aid services they offer. Inquire about scholarship programs or sliding scale fee adjustments they can make for you. The main point is to keep trying to find a way to get the needed rehab treatment. Don’t delay or procrastinate seeking help.
Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
An Arizona Complete Health in-network provider will be within the insurer’s network. So, they will cover many services at a negotiated rate for the members. It is beneficial for members to use an in-network provider to save on the cost of services.
What Rehab Centers Take Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Ambetter insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Ambetter for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Ambetter insurance.
How Can I Check My Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Coverage for Inpatient Rehab Centers in Arizona?
It’s easy to check your Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) Insurance rehab coverage. Contact American Addiction Centers (AAC), and they will verify your insurance for you while you wait. AAC has many treatment centers across the country that are top quality that provide programs for those with substance misuse issues. When you call the Arizona Complete Health (Ambetter) helpline, you can talk directly to an admissions navigator. They will assist you with finding a facility nearby.