Ambetter from Superior HealthPlan: Detox & Rehab Centers in TX That Take Ambetter
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter) covered Alcohol and Drug rehab centers in Texas
Texas is known as a place where bigger is better, which isn’t surprising considering that it’s the second-largest state in the nation in several categories: land, population, and economy.1, Analysis Unfortunately, a lot of people struggle with substance use in Texas as well.
If you struggle with misusing substances and live in Texas, you know that you need help to break free. However, you might wonder how you can get help paying for your treatment. The good news is that your Superior HealthPlan of Texas can pay some or all of the cost of treatment.
The amount of coverage you get will depend on your specific Superior HealthPlan Texas plan. It’s essential to verify your coverage before you commit to a treatment program. This guide will help you understand how to use your Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) insurance of Texas to access the care you need.
What is Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter)?
Ambetter is the name of Superior HealthPlan insurance plans on the Health Insurance Marketplace.2, first paragraph The company focuses on improving the health of members by providing access to focused, coordinated, and compassionate medical care.2, first paragraph
Superior HealthPlan is owned by Centene Corporation, a multinational company that has decades of experience in the managed care industry.2, second paragraph Ambetter plans offer locally-focused healthcare that is high-quality, and their plans on the Marketplace may be more affordable due to available subsidies through the government.2, second paragraph
Benefits from Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) Texas healthcare plans include telehealth services, rewards programs for healthy behavior, a 24/7 nurse health line, and more.3, bulleted list
What Substance Addiction Does Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter) Cover?
There are a wide variety of substances that people can struggle with. Almost all of these substances also have rehab programs that help you break free from misuse. Some commonly misused substances include cocaine, alcohol, heroin, meth, opioids, marijuana, and prescription drugs.4, bulleted list
Fortunately, your Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) Texas insurance coverage can help you get the treatment you need to break free from these substances. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires all long-term health insurance plans to offer at least some coverage for 10 essential health benefits, one of which is mental health and substance use treatment.5, fifth bullet
As a result, you can access your health insurance coverage to pay for some or all of your rehab treatment so you can create a new life free of substance use.
What does Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter) Insurance cover in addiction treatment?
Each individual needs different types of help when it comes to breaking free from substance use. There’s no one-size-fits-all plan, which is why it’s important to work with your doctor to determine the right treatment plan for your needs.
Your doctor will ask you what substances you use, how long you’ve been using them, what your home environment is like, and more. This will help you work together to create a treatment plan that meets your needs.
There are a lot of treatment options, and some of the most common are:6,7
- Inpatient treatment programs: Inpatient treatment programs allow you to get out of your home environment and away from common substance use triggers. You’ll live at the treatment facility full-time for a number of weeks or months, and you’ll learn new habits and coping skills that will allow you to live substance-free.
- Outpatient programs: Outpatient programs are sometimes used as a step-down after inpatient treatment, or they may be the first option if you don’t need to be away from your daily environment. Outpatient programs allow you to continue to work or attend school while you also receive treatment and counseling a few hours a week.
- Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP): If you need more intensive care but can still live at home, an IOP might work well for you. Intensive outpatient programs require several hours of treatment multiple days a week, and you’ll receive focused individual and group therapy to help you break free from substance use.
- Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP): During a PHP, you’ll receive full-time intensive treatment during the day while still spending the evenings at home. You may attend treatment 5 days a week for up to 6 hours a day.
Does Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter) Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
What if you have mental health concerns along with your substance use issues? First, realize you’re not alone. In fact, 50% of those with substance use problems also have a mental health diagnosis, which is known as a co-occurring condition.8, second paragraph
Some of the common mental health concerns that are diagnoses among those who struggle with substance use include anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), bipolar disorder, personality disorders, and more.8, second paragraph
The important thing to keep in mind is that it’s essential to treat co-occurring disorders together with an integrated treatment plan. This approach gives you a much higher rate of success than only treating 1 problem or the other.9, first paragraph
Fortunately, your Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) Texas mental health coverage can help you get the treatment you need. The ACA includes both mental health and substance use treatment as essential health benefits, so all long-term plans must provide at least some coverage for these conditions.5, fifth bullet
How Long Does Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter) Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab programs?
The amount of coverage you receive from Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) rehab coverage will depend on your specific insurance plan and the treatment plan your doctor recommends. Insurance plans focus on providing proven, medically necessary care.
Studies have shown that most people need at least 90 days to make a significant change in their substance use, so many programs are at least that long.10, fifth bullet It’s essential to not only choose a program that’s long enough but to complete the entire program as well.
When you see your program all the way through to graduation and fully engage in the follow-up steps designed to help you succeed, you give yourself the best chance at recovery and a happy, healthy, substance-free life.
To find out the details of your specific insurance plan, you can call the phone number on the back of your insurance card. You can also contact American Addiction Centers (AAC) by phone or online. We can review your information and let you know in just a few minutes what your insurance will cover. Our admissions navigators can also answer any questions you have about rehab.
What if my Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter) policy does not cover an Inpatient drug rehab program?
Depending on your insurance plan, you might find that your treatment costs are only partially covered, or you might discover that the rehab center you’re most interested in isn’t covered at all by Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) Texas rehab coverage.
Don’t let that cause you to give up on getting the help you need. The truth is that there are many ways to pay for treatment. For example, the treatment center might offer scholarships, or there could be a sliding scale of fees depending on your income. Or, you might be able to set up a payment plan or borrow money from friends and family to pay for treatment.
What’s important is that you get treatment as soon as possible. Misusing substances has serious long-term health and legal consequences, and it’s vital to get free before it’s too late to live a free, happy, and substance-free life.
Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter) In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
As you start to research treatment programs, 1 of the first things you’ll learn is that some treatment centers are in-network with Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) Texas Insurance drug treatment coverage, while others are out-of-network.
What does that mean? All insurance plans have specific medical providers that they make an agreement with—the provider will treat plan members at a lower cost, and the plan will encourage members to visit that provider. This is known as a provider network.11, What’s a provider network Generally, you pay far less out-of-pocket when you use an in-network provider or treatment center, so be sure you look at in-network rehab centers first to maximize your insurance coverage.11, Why do some plans…
Depending on your plan, you might have limited Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) Texas out-of-network coverage or none at all. If the treatment center you’re most interested in is not part of the Ambetter of Texas network, you may need to pay the full cost yourself.
To find out whether a treatment center is in the network of your health plan, you can call the phone number on the back of your insurance card or contact AAC to verify your coverage. That way, you’ll know exactly what to expect.
What Rehab Centers Take Superior HealthPlan Texas (Ambetter) Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Ambetter insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Ambetter for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Ambetter insurance.
How Can I Check My Superior HealthPlan (Ambetter) Coverage for Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Texas?
To take full advantage of your Superior HealthPlan of Texas coverage, you’ll want to understand exactly what is covered and how much you’re expected to pay. You also want to focus on rehab centers that are inside the Ambetter provider network.
The best way to do that is to either call the phone number on your insurance card or to reach out to AAC. You can call us, use online chat, or email us for more information. We’re available 24/7 and can review your insurance coverage in just a few minutes during our conversation. You’ll know exactly what coverage you can expect and what the costs to you might be.
You deserve to live a life free of substance use. You’ll have better health, more energy, and more productivity. Best of all, you’ll have the freedom to choose your direction in life instead of being tied to substance use.
If you’re ready to take the first step, we’re here to help. Contact us to get started today.