Ambetter South Carolina Insurance Coverage for Drug and Alcohol Addiction
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Covered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in South Carolina
All Ambetter from Absolute Total Care healthcare plans cover drug and alcohol rehab treatment.1 This substance use treatment is covered under the Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Essential Health Benefits offered through all Marketplace plans.1 The Essential Health Benefits coverage that Ambetter from Absolute Total Care insurance offers includes mental health and substance use services.1
You can contact a rehab center to find out if your Ambetter from Absolute Total Care insurance coverage is in-network with their facility. They will verify your insurance while you wait. You can give them your information, and they will look it up for you. If you prefer, you can call the number on the back of your insurance card and get additional information about the plan you have.
What Is Ambetter from Absolute Total Care?
Ambetter from Absolute Total Care insurance is a marketplace plan that is provided through Absolute Total Care Centene Corporation.2 They are a Fortune 500 corporation that has been operating in healthcare services for over 30 years.2 With more than 20 million members nationwide, you can find the services you need with one of Ambetter from Absolute Total Care covered plans.3(exp health tab) Some of the plans they offer include:4
- Health insurance marketplace plans for individuals and families.
- Medicaid plan.
- Medicare-Medicaid plan.
- Medicare Advantage plan.
What Substance Addiction Does Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Cover?
With Ambetter from Absolute Total Care rehab coverage, you have access to substance misuse services. These services can assist individuals who are struggling with a wide range of substances. Some commonly used drugs include:5
- Crystal meth.
- Prescription drugs.
What Does Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Insurance Cover in Addiction Treatment?
When dealing with an addiction issue, you may wonder what Ambetter from Absolute Total Care covers regarding rehab. It’s important to know what treatment is best for your needs before moving forward.
Each person is in a unique place along the journey. The type of treatment you begin with depends on if you are just beginning to detox from substances or if you’ve already gone through withdrawals and are ready for the next phase in the journey. Wherever you are on the path to recovery, Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Insurance substance abuse treatment coverage may take care of some of the following programs:
- Inpatient treatment rehab program: An inpatient rehab program is often the starting point for many people who are getting off a substance. During the program, you’ll have a residential environment that includes full-time clinicians and therapists by your side, creating a supportive atmosphere for you. Inpatient rehab can last between 3 and 12 months.6(long-term)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): Some people move to the PHP after an inpatient program. They aren’t quite ready for 100% independence but can handle a little bit on their own. During this rehab program, patients return to their homes every night, but during the day, there is a full staff and treatment regimen.7(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): During IOP, patients will be venturing more into the outside world, using the skills and tools they’ve learned. They will still be involved in an intensive therapy regiment that consists of sessions throughout the week for several hours.8(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: Standard therapy is the final step along the journey. When patients participate in an outpatient treatment program, they will attend psychotherapy sessions. This therapy may include cognitive-behavioral therapy, as well as other types. Patients attend one or two times a week.8(outpatient)
Does Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
A co-occurring disorder consists of someone having a mental health and substance use disorder simultaneously.9(top) This occurs quite frequently with people who struggle with substances.9(how common) Professionals aren’t sure if one leads to the other because there is only a correlation between them.9(why)
Some people with mental illness may use substances to numb the symptoms of their condition if they aren’t being treated for it.9(why) While those who use substances over time do have impaired brain function.9(why) Additionally, drug use can exacerbate mental illness in those who are vulnerable to it.9(does drug use cause)
Since these 2 co-occurring disorders commonly affect people, it is more effective for people to treat the conditions concurrently.9(does drug use cause)
Your Ambetter from Absolute Total Care mental health and substance use coverage falls within the guidelines offered by the Affordable Care Act. This Act compels insurance companies to provide coverage for mental health care and substance use treatment, meaning you can seek treatment for these together.10
How Long Does Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab programs?
Understanding the length of time that you need to be in one of the Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Insurance drug treatment programs is important. You can always check the back of your Ambetter from Absolute Total Care behavioral health card to see what specific policy you have and how long you will have coverage. When you call the Ambetter from Absolute Total Care helpline, someone can assist you in understanding your policy specifics.
However, researchers suggest that participating in an inpatient drug and alcohol rehab program for three months is the minimum amount of time you should go.11
What if My Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Policy Does Not Cover an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program?
If you’re concerned that your Ambetter from Absolute Total Care drug coverage won’t pay for all the services that you need, you may have other ways to get treatment. You don’t need to delay getting the help you need due to a lack of coverage. Various programs and services are available to assist people who are attempting to get sober. You can find help with rehab programs and services.
Some Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Insurance drug treatment providers give out scholarships, financial aid, and reduced fees for people based on their income or other factors. It’s always beneficial to ask what payment options they have so that you don’t miss out on any opportunities. Don’t put off your recovery because delaying treatment will only lead to greater health problems.
Ambetter from Absolute Total Care In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
In-network and out-of-network treatment facilities vary in how much they will cost you out of pocket. Seeking treatment at an Ambetter from Absolute Total Care in-network provider will save you money, although you still may have co-pays or deductible costs.
An in-network provider is an insurance company that has a contract with the health plan. When you visit an in-network provider, the cost is less because you are using the facility that is within the provider’s network.
Ambetter from Absolute Total Care out-of-network coverage consists of services that are outside the insurance’s provider. You will have to pay more out-of-pocket costs if you go to one of these facilities.
What Rehab Centers Take Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Ambetter insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Ambetter for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Ambetter insurance.
How Can I Check My Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Coverage for Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in South Carolina?
You can check your Ambetter from Absolute Total Care drug coverage now through the Ambetter from Absolute Total Care helpline. Contact American Addiction Centers (AAC), who will verify your insurance coverage for you as you wait on the phone. Your information is confidential, and you can have an answer within seconds or minutes.
When you contact AAC, you will talk to an admissions navigator who can also discuss the different drug rehab treatment programs and how they each work. They will provide you with nearby Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Insurance rehabilitation centers or Ambetter from Absolute Total Care Insurance detox treatment nationwide if you’re thinking about going somewhere away from your local area.
AAC has leading treatment centers across the country and around South Carolina. You can search for a top-notch quality program online or by discussing your options with the admissions navigator. Your journey to a brighter future is ready to begin. Just pick up the phone and start the process of recovery today!