Alcohol & Drug Rehab That Accepts Kentucky BlueCross BlueShield Plans Near Me
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
Does Anthem BCBS of Kentucky insurance Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
If you struggle with a drug or alcohol misuse issue, you may want to consider seeking an inpatient rehab in Kentucky. When doing so, you can access your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky substance abuse treatment coverage to begin the process.
To facilitate the process, you can call the rehab center you plan to attend and inquire about your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Kentucky therapy coverage. The rehab facility will be able to verify your insurance right on the phone while you wait. If you’re unsure where the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky drug treatment providers are near you, you can call American Addiction Centers (AAC). AAC provides rehab services across the country and can direct you to an Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky drug detox treatment center.
If you prefer, you can also call the number on the back of your insurance card, and someone should be able to provide you with more information about your specific plan.
How To Find Anthem BCBS of Kentucky-Covered Inpatient Drug Treatment Centers in KY
American Addiction Centers (AAC) can discuss your options for substance misuse services near you. An admissions navigator will provide you with information about where you can get treatment at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky insurance rehab centers.
If you need more information about Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky drug treatment levels, you can call the AAC helpline.
What Is Anthem BCBS of Kentucky?
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky is an independent licensee of the BCBS Association.1 They serve members in several states, including KY, and are one of the largest healthcare insurance companies in the U.S. 1 The Anthem insurance company provides many healthcare benefits through its extensive portfolio of integrated plans and services. 1 In addition, they also provide specialty products, including behavioral health benefit services.1 In total, Anthem serves 118 million people, which includes 45 million members through its health plans.2
How Much Does Anthem BCBS of Kentucky Cover (Addiction Treatment)?
If you’re getting started with an Anthem Kentucky addiction treatment plan, you may have a lot of questions. You may be wondering what type of treatment you will need, how long it will last, and how much your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky benefits will cover. When considering how much the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of KY will cover, it will depend on the type of policy you have and how long your stay is.
Some individuals need more than one type of treatment level because of the complexity of substance misuse disorders. 3 There are varying levels of substance misuse treatment that range in intensity, allowing people to get a thorough treatment plan. Consequently, some patients opt for a lifelong approach to drug rehab due to the challenges of relapse.3 Anthem Kentucky drug rehab can assist with providing the treatment you need.3
The first step in finding out what drug treatment your Anthem Drug rehab Kentucky covers and what you may need is to contact an AAC helpline to discuss your coverage. An admissions navigator can give you information about inpatient or residential treatment, 90-day residential treatment programs, 60-day programs, and outpatient therapy. They will also review the other inpatient and outpatient treatments available. An admissions navigator can advise you on what will work best for your needs. Your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Kentucky addiction treatment benefits may cover all or part of the following:
- Inpatient or residential rehab: An inpatient treatment program is similar to (and sometimes called) a residential rehab. Inpatient rehab will provide you with the highest level of treatment. It offers around-the-clock residential care. People who have this treatment will receive an array of care and services, such as detox, therapy, and more. Clinicians will be on hand to provide what you need, even medication in certain situations.3(inpatient)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): When getting treatment, a partial hospitalization program (PHP) will give the patients robust care in a similar setting as inpatient care. The main difference is the person will go to their home at the end of the day. You will participate in extensive therapy sessions with professional clinicians. During PHP, patients learn the tools for sobriety and understand how to cope with triggers. 4(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): Intensive outpatient programs (IOP) deliver intense outpatient therapy. Instead of patients attending therapy once or twice a week, you will attend sessions several times throughout the week for several hours, receiving therapeutic support. 3(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: Drug and alcohol treatment centers in Kentucky also offer traditional outpatient treatment programs. This treatment gives the patient the assistance they need to cope with the outside world as they transition back into everyday life. 3(outpatient)
Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky Provide Coverage for Mental Health Treatment Facilities?
If you have been diagnosed with a substance misuse disorder, there is a probability that you may also have a mental health disorder. When these 2 conditions are present simultaneously, it is referred to as a co-occurring disorder.5 In some cases, a person may start misusing substances due to a mental illness, or they may have a diagnosis of mental health disorder because of substance misuse.
Substance misuse may affect the brain over time, leading to a mental health condition. Researchers are not positive whether substance use or mental illness precipitates the co-occurring condition. However, the one thing upon which researchers agree is that substance use disorder and mental health disorder are directly correlated with one another.5
Treating both conditions simultaneously is helpful in preventing relapse. Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky insurance drug treatment programs that specialize in co-occurring disorder treatment can help your overall mental health.5 This type of treatment plan will work for both conditions, so you can minimize future problems.5
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Kentucky mental health coverage will provide treatment simultaneously. You don’t have to worry about going to 2 separate locations for co-occurring treatment. Because of the Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) mandate, you can receive treatment for both conditions. The ACA mandates that health insurance providers cover essential benefits, which include mental health and substance misuse disorders.6
Does Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky Cover Addiction Treatment Therapies?
Participating in therapy will be an instrumental part of an Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky insurance rehab program.7 There are several types of therapies that you will have access to and may participate in while in treatment. Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield residential treatment centers in KY provide behavioral health services, which include therapy for substance use disorders.
An admissions navigator can verify how much coverage you will have with Anthem Kentucky drug rehabilitation. Some of the therapies you may have access to with your Anthem BCBS of Kentucky rehab insurance include:
- Motivational interviewing, which may be the necessary starting point. This method helps you increase your motivation to start a rehab program.3
- Motivational incentives (contingency management), which use incentives as reinforcement for following through on treatment goals.3
- Psychotherapy, which is led by a therapist. It focuses on helping you change behavior and cope with stress.3
- Multidimensional family therapy, which is a tool used to help families that are stuck in the cycle of substance misuse.3
How Long Does Anthem BCBS of Kentucky Insurance Cover Alcohol and Drug Rehab programs?
When entering drug detox, you may wonder what to expect, such as how much time you’ll be in rehab. Everyone has a different treatment plan designed specifically for them that focuses on their well-being. The amount of rehab that is recommended by experts is a minimum of 3 months.
The amount of coverage you’ll have at an Anthem BCBS of Kentucky treatment center varies depending on your specific policy and tier level. You can contact drug detox centers in Kentucky to find out what your policy covers. Talk to an admissions navigator at AAC, and you can find out the type of coverage you have at Anthem Residential treatment centers in Kentucky.
What if My Anthem BCBS of Kentucky Policy Does Not Cover an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program?
If Anthem treatment centers in Kentucky don’t cover all the inpatient rehab, don’t give up and prolong getting the help you need. Pushing treatment down the road will delay your recovery and well-being. Instead, check with Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Kentucky coverage for rehab financial assistance, scholarships, discounts, or payment plans.
Anthem BCBS of Kentucky In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Rehab Centers
Anthem Rehab facilities in Kentucky that are within the network of providers for Anthem insurance will be covered under your policy.9 These in-network Anthem Kentucky substance abuse treatment centers have a contract with your insurance company. 9 So, they provide reduced costs for services. 9
If you find a rehab center that is not in the network (out-of-network), you may not have your services covered. 9
How to Verify Anthem BCBS of Kentucky Insurance Coverage of Rehab Centers
Find out what Anthem Drug treatment centers in Kentucky use your insurance. If you contact American Addiction Centers (AAC), they can verify your insurance coverage and guide you to an Anthem BCBS of Kentucky substance abuse treatment facility near you. Call the helpline for additional information and talk to an admissions navigator about rehab treatment. AAC has leading treatment centers in the nation that provide top-notch quality programs.
Rehabs That Take Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kentucky Insurance
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Blue Cross Blue Shield for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- AdCare Rhode Island: With various facilities located in Rhode Island, AdCare provides innovative, quality, and cost-efficient addiction treatment. Its integrated system of care offers an inpatient treatment center in North Kingstown and a network of outpatient offices throughout Rhode Island. AdCare’s continuum of care includes detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, inpatient and outpatient services, and tele-health.
- Desert Hope Treatment Center: Located in Las Vegas, Nevada, Desert Hope provides individualized care programs as well as offering a full continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Laguna Treatment Hospital: Located in Orange County, California, Laguna is a chemical dependency recovery hospital that focuses on treating people who are medically compromised and need 24/7 oversight. Provided care includes detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment inpatient treatment, and intensive outpatient services.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Sunrise House Treatment Center: Located in Lafayette Township, New Jersey, Sunrise House provides treatment for people suffering from substance abuse from a medical and holistic standpoint. With various evidence-based therapeutic interventions, personalized care is provided through detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, and outpatient services.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance.