Rehabs That Accept Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada
- Access to licensed treatment centers
- Information on treatment plans
- Financial assistance options
Does Anthem BCBS of Nevada insurance Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
With an Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada plan, you can be confident knowing you will have coverage for a drug or alcohol misuse problem.1 Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada substance abuse treatment coverage offers resources for those who are struggling with a substance misuse issue. If you have a rehab facility in mind already, you can contact the center, and they will check your coverage right then and there. Give them the information about your insurance, and they can verify your coverage to see if the facility is in-network.
You could also contact your insurance directly or check the back of your card. You have multiple options for finding out if you are covered at a rehab or not. You can use the chat option or fill out an SSVOB form, too.
How To Find Anthem BCBS of Nevada-Covered Inpatient Drug Treatment Centers in NV?
A quick, easy way to get immediate verification for Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada drug detox treatment coverage is to contact American Addiction Centers (AAC). An admissions navigator is always available to take your call and provide you with quick answers to your questions about Anthem BCBS Nevada coverage. AAC has several quality facilities located throughout the United States, including Nevada. You can call the helpline now and talk to someone about your situation.
What Is Anthem BCBS of Nevada?
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of NV is part of the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield family, which originated with WellPoint Health Networks Inc. and Anthem Inc.2 Anthem Inc. is one of the largest healthcare companies in the U.S., providing a broad spectrum of services for their clients, one of which includes behavioral health.2 With headquarters in Indiana, the Anthem company services states across the U.S., including Nevada.2
How Much Does Anthem BCBS of Nevada Cover (Addiction Treatment)?
When considering how much your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada drug treatment will cover, it’s important to first determine how much treatment you may need. The answer to this may not be all that simple because substance addiction is a complex condition.3 A substance use disorder can be more of a lifelong challenge, requiring ongoing Anthem Nevada drug rehab.3
You can speak with an admissions navigator to determine the extent of treatment you require. Some people begin at the highest level of treatment and work their way down until they have the strength and strategies to cope on their own.3 Others may start with a lower tier of services because they don’t realize the depth of their issue and then go to a more intensive treatment program.3 There isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach to receiving drug rehab treatment.
Some of the treatment programs your Anthem Drug rehab Nevada may cover include:
- Inpatient or residential rehab: An inpatient treatment program provides a residential, 24/7 service that is staffed by clinicians and medical professionals. This program is an intensive form of care that offers medicated-assisted detox (as needed) and therapy.3(inpatient)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): A partial hospitalization program delivers therapy and tools for detox in a hospital setting without the overnight experience. In other words, you will experience much of the same things as you do in an inpatient setting, except you can go home at night.4(partial)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): An intensive outpatient program provides hours and days of therapy throughout the week. Because it is more intense than a traditional outpatient program, it may be a good starting point for some people who need more time in treatment.3(outpatient)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: Once patients progress through some of the other forms of treatment, they may want to consider an outpatient program. An outpatient program is usually held once or twice a week for therapy services and can be ideal for preventing a relapse. Sessions provide patients with strategies for coping in the world without substances. 3(outpatient)
Does Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada Provide Coverage for Inpatient Mental Health Facilities?
Mental health disorders often co-occur with substance misuse.5 Researchers are not sure what drives the correlation between the two, but the connection is real.5 Some people begin with a mental health disorder, and then it progresses to substance misuse. This could be a result of self-medication if the mental health issues are not treated.5 Others have a substance use disorder that leads to mental health problems.5 When you have both conditions occurring together, it’s referred to as a co-occurring disorder.5
Whether you begin with mental illness or substance misuse, it’s best to treat the conditions concurrently.5 If you only tackle one of the issues, you may find the other problem reappearing. So, working on both conditions through a co-occurring disorder treatment program is ideal.5
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) has a mandate that states insurance providers must provide for mental health and substance misuse disorders.6 This allows patients to receive treatment for both conditions together.6
Does Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada Cover Addiction Treatment Therapies?
Behavioral therapy plays an instrumental role in rehab and detox treatment.7 An Anthem BCBS of Nevada treatment center will provide the type of therapy that fits your needs. Your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nevada therapy coverage may range in what it covers as far as how many days of inpatient or outpatient therapy sessions per week or month, depending on the type of coverage you have. An admissions navigator can verify the specific insurance details for you when you call the helpline.
When you meet with a therapist, they will provide intake to assess the scope of your needs. They will then tell you what therapies are best for your situation. Some of the therapies that may be included in your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nevada coverage are:
- Psychotherapy works to help people manage difficult emotions, thoughts, and behaviors.7
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy is one form of psychotherapy that helps patients cope with triggering situations involving drugs.3
- Multidimensional family therapy is designed to address the family’s needs and provide appropriate counseling. 3
- Motivational interviewing encourages people to change their behavior and ultimately enter treatment.3
- Motivational incentives (contingency management) promote positive reinforcement to help patients gain sobriety.3
How Long Does Anthem BCBS of Nevada Insurance Cover Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs?
You may be wondering about the length of time you’ll be in one of the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada insurance drug treatment programs. Knowing the general time frame for inpatient rehab in Nevada can help you prepare and make the appropriate plans. Of course, everyone is unique in their needs, so treatment times will vary. An admissions navigator can discuss a tentative plan for recovery with you when you begin the process. This could change as you progress—it could require a longer stay or perhaps a shorter stay. However, most experts agree that 3 months is an average length of time for most patients.8
What if My Anthem BCBS of Nevada Policy Does Not Cover an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program?
If, for some reason, you discover your Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada insurance rehab doesn’t cover all of your inpatient drug treatment, don’t be disheartened or give up. You can check with various Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada drug treatment providers for other financial aid options. Some providers may offer financing, scholarships, or other provisions for those who don’t have adequate coverage. Whatever you do, don’t give up on your quest for sobriety.
Anthem BCBS of Nevada In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nevada insurance rehab centers have contracts with certain doctors, hospitals, facilities, and rehabs.9 These rehabs will provide healthcare services that are in-network with your insurance. 9 Drug and alcohol treatment centers in Nevada that are in-network will be able to provide you with quality care and give you a discounted payment rate. 9 If you go to an out-of-network provider that does not have a contract, you may have to pay for services. 9
How To Verify Anthem BCBS of Nevada Insurance Coverage for Drug Rehab Centers?
You can quickly find out your options for treatment in an Anthem BCBS of Nevada rehabilitation center. An admissions navigator at American Addiction Centers (AAC) will verify your insurance coverage for you. They will also guide you in finding an Anthem BCBS of Nevada substance abuse treatment facility near you.
AAC has quality rehab centers that offer a wide range of therapies, treatment programs, and services to help all types of addiction. Contact the helpline today and talk to a live representative for the answers you want.