Aetna Florida: Rehab & Detox Centers in FL That Take Aetna Insurance
Aetna Florida: Rehab & Detox Centers in FL That Take Aetna Insurance
Florida has an ample number of substance abuse facilities for those who are struggling with a drug or alcohol abuse problem. 1(p63) In 2020, there were approximately 712 substance use treatment centers.1(p63) With a population of just over 21 million residents in Florida,2(top) 37,320 people sought treatment in a substance abuse facility in 2021.3(top) Some of the substance Florida residents sought treatment for in 2021 were as follows:3(top)
- 7,705 people sought treatment for alcohol.
- 9,837 Florida residents went into rehab for opiates.
- Marijuana accounted for 5,132 residents seeking treatment.
- 2,176 people sought treatment for cocaine.
- Amphetamines accounted for 2,273 going into a substance abuse treatment center.
Does Aetna Better Health of Florida insurance cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
You can access your Aetna Better Health of Florida insurance coverage to begin a treatment plan for recovery from substance misuse. Aetna Better Health of Florida insurance has a behavioral health component that provides for mental health and substance abuse treatment.4(learn more)
You can verify your insurance by calling a FL addiction hotline and talking to an admissions navigator for more details. They will check your benefits to ensure that it’s in network with the given Aetna Better Health of Florida substance abuse treatment facility. If not, they will check for rehabs that take insurance and connect you with FL rehab facilities that provide Aetna Better Health of Florida coverage.
You can reach out to American Addiction Centers (AAC) for information about rehab centers near you. Additionally, you can use the chat function online or fill out the form on this page to get an instant answer about your Aetna mental health coverage benefits.
What is Aetna Better Health of Florida?
Aetna Better Health of Florida is Aetna’s Medicaid-managed care plan.5(top) They have over 30 years of experience providing a range of healthcare needs to the many members. 5(top)
With health plans available in 16 states, you can find Aetna Better Health in Florida and across the United States. 5(top)
Members can use Aetna Better Health of Florida health and rehab coverage to begin a treatment plan for recovery if they are dealing with substance abuse issues.
What Substance Addiction Does Aetna FL Rehab Treatment Centers Cover?
People may become addicted to any number of drugs, including legal or illegal substances. If this occurs to you, you can enter an Aetna Better Health of Florida drug detox treatment program that is suited to treat an array of substances. You can check with the Aetna Better Health of Florida rehab center to ensure that they treat the substance you are misusing, but many facilities are equipped to help with all substances.
In the United States, the following is a list of common substances that people misuse:
- Prescription drugs
How Much Does Aetna Better Health of Florida Cover (Addiction Treatment)?
Aetna Better Health of Florida substance abuse treatment coverage may provide for the total length of time you are in addiction treatment. The amount of coverage depends on your specific policy details. You can discuss your Aetna Better Health of Florida drug treatment benefits with an admissions navigator to find out how much it would cover.
There are various levels of care and service in Aetna Better Health of Florida insurance drug treatment programs. From 24/7 care to services on a weekly basis, there are treatment options to fulfill every substance misuse issue. Your Aetna Better Health of Florida coverage should provide for some or all of the following types of programs:
- Inpatient treatment program: Going to inpatient treatment will provide you with the most intensive services. There are clinicians on hand 24/7 who will guide you through the withdrawal phase. The rehab program involves therapeutic care and support for substance abuse. You will explore the deeper aspects of addiction and how it impacts the social, physical, and emotional parts of your life. Inpatient care is a residential program in that you will stay in the facility overnight for an extended time. 7(p8)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): During a PHP, you’ll participate in a robust treatment program that is also supervised. A PHP takes up a good part of the day, but you will go to your own home at night. You’ll receive clinical support for your substance addiction issues.7(pg.10)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): An IOP is another level of thorough treatment on an outpatient basis. It is more long-lasting than standard outpatient treatment due to the hours of therapy throughout the week.7(p10)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: A standard outpatient treatment program involves therapy once or twice a week with a licensed therapist. 7(p10)
Many Aetna Better Health of Florida insurance rehab centers provide one or more of these treatment programs. You can contact any of the rehabs in FL to find out which treatment programs will be available at their facility. 7(p10)
Does Aetna Better Health of Florida Insurance Cover Mental Health Care Treatment Facilities?
Co-occurring disorders commonly occur in people who have a substance abuse disorder. Any type of mental illness can occur alongside a substance use disorder. 8(top) The exact reasons for co-occurring disorders are unknown, and researchers can’t say for sure if one causes the other. However, if you have one condition, you are predisposed to having the other condition.8(why)
Some factors can influence your likelihood of developing a co-occurring disorder. 8(why) These reasons may vary from person to person.9(why) If you have a mental health problem, you may be predisposed to substance misuse. Additionally, if you have a substance use disorder, you may have a mental illness.8(why) Finally, genetics is also an issue that can impact people and make them more at risk for co-occurring disorder diagnosis. 8(why)
You can get started with a treatment plan by using Aetna Better Health of Florida insurance rehab insurance. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) mandates that Marketplace insurance plans provide essential benefits to members.9(top) This encompasses coverage for mental health care and substance abuse treatment. 9(middle)
There are various treatments available through the ACA mandate’s essential benefits. These include the following:10.(mental)
- Substance use disorder treatment
- Mental and behavioral health inpatient services
- Behavioral health services, including psychotherapy and counseling
- Behavioral health inpatient services
How Long Does Aetna Better Health of Florida Insurance Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab program?
You may need to stay in an Aetna Better Health of Florida health and rehab center for an extended period of time while you are in recovery. It’s vital for your well-being to get the full effects of healing during an Aetna Better Health of Florida substance abuse treatment program.
The length of time that your Aetna Better Health of Florida rehab insurance will cover depends on your policy specifics. There may be different coverage amounts for the various types of plans there are. Additionally, you may have a copay after a certain amount of time. It’s a good idea to discuss the insurance verification before the admissions process so that you will know what to expect.
What if my Aetna Better Health of Florida policy does not cover an Inpatient drug rehab program?
If your Aetna Better Health of Florida drug treatment insurance doesn’t cover an inpatient drug rehab or all of the costs associated with it, you can take other steps to get it covered. Start by contacting the Aetna Better Health of Florida drug treatment providers near you and asking if they have any of their financial aid options. Some Aetna Better Health of Florida rehab centers will offer scholarships or other ways to reduce the financial burden.
Aetna Better Health of Florida In Network vs. Out of Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
When choosing an Aetna Better Health of Florida treatment center, be sure you talk to the admissions navigator to check for in-network status. In-network Aetna Better Health of Florida rehabilitation centers will be in contract with the insurer. They will give services for the agreed-upon amount, which is less than paying full price.
How to find Aetna Better Health of Florida covered Inpatient drug treatment centers in CA?
Find Aetna Better Health of Florida substance abuse providers by contacting American Addiction Centers (AAC) and verifying your insurance coverage. When you contact the Aetna Better Health of Florida drug rehab helpline, you will be able to speak to an admissions navigator who will check your benefits while you’re on the phone.
AAC has leading treatment centers nationwide, including in Florida. You can contact River Oaks Treatment Center or Recovery First Treatment Center for more information.
What Rehab Centers Take Aetna Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Blue Cross Blue Shield insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Blue Cross Blue Shield for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- AdCare Rhode Island: With various facilities located in Rhode Island, AdCare provides innovative, quality, and cost-efficient addiction treatment. Its integrated system of care offers an inpatient treatment center in North Kingstown and a network of outpatient offices throughout Rhode Island. AdCare’s continuum of care includes detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, inpatient and outpatient services, and tele-health.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Sunrise House Treatment Center: Located in Lafayette Township, New Jersey, Sunrise House provides treatment for people suffering from substance abuse from a medical and holistic standpoint. With various evidence-based therapeutic interventions, personalized care is provided through detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, and outpatient services.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Aetna insurance.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2020). National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS) state profile.
- United States Census Bureau. (2020).
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2020). Quick statistics Florida.
- Aetna Better Health of Florida. (2022). Behavioral health.
- Aetna Better Health of Florida. (2022). Who we are.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Commonly used drugs charts.
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2004). What is substance abuse treatment? A booklet for families. HHS Publication No. (SMA) 14-4126. Rockville, MD.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Comorbidity: Substance use disorders and other mental illnesses DrugFacts.
- HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). What marketplace health insurance plans cover.
- HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). Health benefits & coverage.
- Insurance Provider Name
- Policy Member's Full Name
- Policy Membership/Subscriber ID
Check your Aetna Florida rehab coverage
American Addiction Centers' locations
Guides for other health insurance providers
- 1199SEIU Funds
- APS Healthcare
- Aetna Insurance
- Ambetter Insurance
- American Family Insurance
- Amerigroup Insurance
- Amerihealth Insurance
- Anthem BlueCross California
- Anthem Insurance
- Assurant Health Insurance
- Beacon Health
- Behavioral Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- Cigna Insurance
- Community Health Choice
- Cooks Children’s Health Plan
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Exclusive Care
- Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Care
- First Health
- Florida Blue (BCBS Florida)
- GEHA Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Horizon BCBS
- Humana Health Insurance