Cigna Arkansas: Rehab & Detox Centers in AR That Take Cigna Insurance
Dealing with a substance abuse issue in Arkansas can be challenging. Arkansas has a population of just over 3 million1(top) and covers 51,992 square miles of land.1(bottom)
In the midst of this populated state, the residents have a variety of substance misuse issues. In 2021, there were 11,198 people over the age of 12 who misused all types of substances.2(top) Additional statistics around some of the substances abused by Arkansas include the following: 2(top)
- There were 2,731 people who misused alcohol.
- 1,715 Arkansas people abused opiates.
- There were 290 people who misused cocaine in the state.
- 1,618 Arkansas residents misused marijuana.
- There were 4,388 who misused amphetamines in Arkansas.
Whether you have an issue with one of these substances or something else, you can access your Cigna of Arkansas insurance to sign up for a treatment plan.
Does Cigna of Arkansas insurance cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
According to a 2020 survey, Arkansas had 171 substance abuse treatment facilities located throughout the state.3(p27) Many facilities accept private insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, and other forms of payment. 3(p27) Cigna of Arkansas provides coverage for both mental health and substance abuse treatment.4(whole pg)
You can contact the rehab center that you plan to attend and have the admissions navigator verify your insurance for you. Additionally, you can check with AR rehab facilities near you and find out if they are in network with Cigna of Arkansas.
Another quick way to find an in-network substance abuse treatment center near you is to contact American Addiction Centers (AAC). AAC is a top-quality addiction treatment provider, with facilities across the country. An admissions navigator will search for a location that will meet your needs. You can also call the number on the back of your card for further information about your policy.
What is Cigna of Arkansas?
Cigna Health has a long history of providing health insurance services to people across the United States.5(p1) With several locations in many states, Cigna continues to grow and expand, thereby offering health solutions to more people.5(p1)
With Cigna of Arkansas coverage, you can take advantage of different types of healthcare plans. A health insurance agent is qualified to guide you in knowing which health plan is right for you based on how much you would use medical services.
The following are the different types of health insurance that Cigna provides: 6(2nd header)
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Exclusive Provider Organizations (EPOs)
- Point-Of-Service (POS) Plans
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPOs)
What Substance Addiction Does Cigna AR Rehab Treatment Centers Cover?
There are several substances people have difficulties with, as mentioned earlier. Whether it’s a prescription or street drug, it may seem like it is impossible to break the habit. By participating in a program at a Cigna of Arkansas treatment center, you can begin the journey to a brighter future.
Many different substances are commonly used throughout the United States. Some of these include:7(p1)
- Prescription drugs.
How Much Does Cigna of Arkansas Cover (Addiction Treatment)?
The amount of coverage that you will have for services at a Cigna of Arkansas substance abuse treatment facility will depend on the type of policy you have. There are specific details that vary between policies. For example, you may have a copay or coinsurance that will add some cost to your visit. You can check your insurance card for information. Also, rehabs in AR can verify your insurance details.
When you call the AR addiction hotline, an admissions navigator can go over the various programs that are available. Each program offers different levels of service, providing a continuum of care for recovery.
Insurance for Cigna of Arkansas drug treatment insurance should be able to take care of all or some of the following services:
- Inpatient treatment program: An inpatient rehab program is a treatment program that provides a high level of monitoring. There are clinical staff members who will be on hand to assist you with your goal of sobriety. During your time in one of the Cigna of Arkansas insurance rehab centers, you will dig into the core reasons for addiction and its impact on your life. Inpatient rehab is a 24/7 treatment, so you will reside in the facility for an extended time.8(inpatient)
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP): A PHP will provide you with thorough services that are similar to inpatient treatment, but you don’t reside at the facility. At the end of your day, you will return to your home and practice what you’ve learned.9(pg.10)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): An IOP at Cigna of Arkansas rehab centers is an outpatient program that offers more thorough therapy for patients. You attend sessions for several days a week that consist of several hours a week.10(p2-3)
- Outpatient treatment program and therapy: An outpatient Cigna of Arkansas rehab program will offer therapy sessions throughout the week. Usually, participants attend about once a week to reinforce the tools of recovery and prevent relapse.11(p1)
Does Cigna of Arkansas Insurance Cover Mental Health Care Treatment Facilities?
Cigna mental health coverage can assist you if you are dealing with both substance use and mental health disorders. It’s not uncommon for people to have these 2 conditions occurring together. 12(why is there) When this happens, it’s referred to as a co-occurring disorder. 12(why is there)
Researchers are not quite sure why people have co-occurring disorders. It’s also not proven that one condition causes the other. 12(why is there) However, people who have one of the conditions are more predisposed to getting the other condition. 12(why is there) Also, there is a notable genetic link to a co-occurring disorder. 12(why is there)
If you’re concerned about your Cigna of Arkansas health and rehab coverage taking care of both a mental health and substance use disorder, you can take comfort in knowing that under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), insurers are obligated to offer members essential healthcare benefits.13(top) These essential benefits include mental health and substance use disorder services.13(top) Check with the Cigna of Arkansas health and rehabilitation center to determine if they provide Marketplace plans. If so, they must abide by these mandates.13(top)
How Long Does Cigna of Arkansas Insurance Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab program?
The length of your Cigna of Arkansas addiction treatment may vary depending on your plan policy. You can check your insurance card for more details. It’s important to seek the appropriate amount of treatment while on your recovery journey so that you are less likely to relapse. Longer time frames of inpatient rehab are more likely to produce better results.
What if my Cigna of Arkansas policy does not cover an Inpatient drug rehab program?
In some instances, your insurance may not cover the treatment you require. If this occurs, you can contact other Cigna of Arkansas rehabilitation centers to check for financial payment plan options or scholarship opportunities. It’s not a time to give up and quit, though. Don’t push off your health and peace of mind.
Cigna of Arkansas In Network vs. Out of Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
When you search for a Cigna of Arkansas rehab center, make sure they are an in-network provider. In-network providers are ones that have a contract with your insurance. Therefore, they can offer the best rates and agreed-upon discounts to you. This means you may get the services for free. Out-of-network providers are those that don’t participate with your insurance and will cost more money.
How to find Cigna of Arkansas covered Inpatient drug treatment centers in AR?
American Addiction Centers works with Cigna of Arkansas insurance drug treatment programs across the U.S., including near Arkansas. Their top-rated facilities offer quality services for those in need. When you contact AAC, they will verify your insurance for you while you wait, then connect you with one of the Cigna of Arkansas drug treatment providers near you.
Laguna Treatment Hospital is a top-notch addiction provider located near Arkansas. Call our helpline to find out if their program would be a good fit for you. Start your journey to a brighter tomorrow.
Cigna Approved Rehab Centers
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Cigna insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Cigna for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- AdCare Rhode Island: With various facilities located in Rhode Island, AdCare provides innovative, quality, and cost-efficient addiction treatment. Its integrated system of care offers an inpatient treatment center in North Kingstown and a network of outpatient offices throughout Rhode Island. AdCare’s continuum of care includes detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, inpatient and outpatient services, and tele-health.
- Sunrise House Treatment Center: Located in Lafayette Township, New Jersey, Sunrise House provides treatment for people suffering from substance abuse from a medical and holistic standpoint. With various evidence-based therapeutic interventions, personalized care is provided through detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, and outpatient services.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Cigna insurance.
- United States Census Bureau. (2020).
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2021). Quick statistics Arkansas.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2020). National Survey of Substance Abuse Treatment Services (N-SSATS) state profile.
- Cigna.(n.d.). Mental health and substance use benefits.
- Cigna.(n.d.). Cigna milestones.
- Cigna.(n.d.). Types of health insurance.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Commonly used drugs charts.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020, June 3). Types of treatment programs.
- Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2004). What is substance abuse treatment? A booklet for families. HHS Publication No. (SMA) 14-4126. Rockville, MD.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2021). Clinical issues in intensive outpatient treatment for substance use disorders.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020, May 25). Treatment settings.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Comorbidity: substance use disorders and other mental illnesses drugFacts.
- HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). What marketplace health insurance plans cover.