Ambetter from Coordinated Care Washington Substance Abuse Treatment Coverage Near Me
Ambetter from Coordinated Care Covered Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in Washington
When dealing with any type of alcohol or drug misuse issue, it’s helpful to understand your Ambetter from Coordinated Care insurance benefits upfront. When you know what your coverage handles and covers, it will give you more confidence about taking the next step in the recovery journey.
For more specific details, you can call the number on the back of your Ambetter from Coordinated Care insurance card and talk to a representative. Furthermore, you can make the process simpler by contacting the rehab treatment center and having them verify your insurance for you.
What Is Ambetter from Coordinated Care?
Ambetter provides healthcare products and services that are affordable through the Health Insurance Marketplace plans.1 Ambetter from Coordinated Care has over 2 million members across the nation.1 You can find Ambetter from Coordinated Care healthcare plans in the following areas in Washington:2
- Pend Oreille
- Walla Walla
H2: What Substance Addiction Does Ambetter from Coordinated Care Cover?
Many people struggle with various types of substances. You may wonder if your Ambetter from Coordinated Care covered plans will help take care of the substance you are seeking recovery from. Since the Ambetter from Coordinated Care rehab coverage includes Essential Health benefits, you have coverage for substance use treatment. That would include all types of substances. Some of the more common substances people use include:3
- Prescription painkiller.
You can call the rehab treatment center to determine if they treat your specific substance addiction.
What Does Ambetter from Coordinated Care Insurance Cover in Addiction Treatment?
When you decide to seek recovery, you may wonder about the type of rehab you will need and whether your Ambetter from Coordinated Care Insurance rehab plan will cover things for you. Everyone’s journey is different. Some participate in all levels of treatment, going from the highest level to the lowest. This method of care allows the patient to slowly ease back into daily life without substances.
Whatever approach you take, your Ambetter from Coordinated Care drug coverage should help pay for:
- An inpatient treatment program. The inpatient rehab program is where most begin their journey. It is often called a residential treatment program because patients will stay at the facility overnight for an extended stay. Some stay for a few months, while others may stay for a full year. During their time in rehab, patients will attend therapy sessions and go through withdrawal in a safe environment under the care of doctors.4(inpatient)
- A partial hospitalization program (PHP). A PHP provides patients with an experience that is like an inpatient rehab program. Patients will stay at the facility for most of the day, but they will go home at night. They will be involved in therapy and rehab throughout the day.5(partial)
- An intensive outpatient program (IOP). During IOP, patients will be participating in a full day of therapy a few days a week or more. This program can be modified to fit the patient’s schedule.4(outpatient)
- An outpatient treatment program and therapy. During a regular outpatient treatment program, patients will go to therapy sessions about once a week and continue their journey of sobriety.4(outpatient)
Does Ambetter from Coordinated Care Cover Mental Health & Co-Occurring Disorder Treatment?
Those who have co-occurring disorders may have a mental health and substance misuse disorder at the same time.6 These co-occurring conditions are quite common and can involve any substance and any mental illness.6
When experts look at the reasons for the correlation between the two conditions, they are not sure of all the causes.6 People with either mental health or substance use disorders are predisposed to having the other condition.6 Research does indicate that chronic substance misuse does change brain function.6 So that can be one explanation of how a mental illness could be connected to substance misuse.6
Whatever the causes are for co-occurring disorders, it’s recommended that patients get treatment for both conditions in tandem.6 With your Ambetter from Coordinated Care mental health coverage, you can access the Essential Health benefits provided by all Marketplace Health plans.1
Under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), all Marketplace plans must adhere to the rules stating that essential benefits must be provided. These include mental health and substance abuse services.7 Consequently, you can use your Ambetter from Coordinated Care mental health and substance use benefits to receive co-occurring disorder treatment.
How Long Does Ambetter from Coordinated Care Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs?
To find out the specific length of time your policy will cover, you can call the number on the back of your card. Alternatively, you can contact one of the Ambetter from Coordinated Care Insurance drug treatment providers and discuss coverage. They can look up your plan and verify your insurance on the phone.
The length of time for an inpatient alcohol or drug rehab program can vary based on your needs. However, doctors recommend that patients stay in an inpatient rehab program for a minimum of 3 months.8
What if My Ambetter from Coordinated Care Policy Does Not Cover an Inpatient Drug Rehab Program?
If you have started down the path to seeking treatment and discover that your Ambetter from Coordinated Care behavioral health plan doesn’t cover all the inpatient drug rehab you need, you do have other options. Some people may give up at this point because of the lack of insurance coverage.
However, many Ambetter from Coordinated Care Insurance detox treatment centers will offer other ways to enter treatment even if your insurance doesn’t cover everything. You might be able to apply for a financial aid grant. Some of these might be based on income, so be sure to check about income eligibility requirements.
Another option is scholarships that the rehab gives out. Check to see what the requirements are for it. Rehab treatment centers will also sometimes have a sliding scale fee adjustment and financial payment arrangements. This allows you to still get into the drug treatment program as opposed to pushing it off until a later time.
Ambetter from Coordinated Care In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
When searching for an Ambetter from Coordinated Care rehab, be sure to look for 1 that is in-network with your insurance. In-network providers work directly with your insurance to give them the best rates.9 They have negotiated a contract that includes the fees for services. Patients can get this rate passed on to them by using the in-network providers.9
Ambetter from Coordinated Care out of network coverage will cost more out of your pocket because the providers are not within the group. You may have to pay for all the costs or part of them, depending on your specific policy. Contact the rehab facility you are planning to receive treatment from to ensure that they are in the network.
What Rehab Centers Take Ambetter Insurance?
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Ambetter insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Ambetter for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- Greenhouse Treatment Center: Located in Grand Prairie, Texas, Greenhouse offers individualized treatment plans and many levels of care including detox services, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and tele-health, all in a luxurious setting with high-end amenities.
- Oxford Treatment Center: Located in Etta, Mississippi, Oxford offers gender-specific rehab while offering an opportunity to connect with nature and try new activities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, inpatient and outpatient treatment, intensive outpatient services, and tele-health, all with individualized treatment programs.
- Recovery First Treatment Center: Located in Hollywood, Florida, Recovery First treats substance use disorders by combining evidence-based therapeutic modalities with top-level care. Recovery First provides a personalized continuum of care including detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, outpatient services, and telehealth.
- River Oaks Treatment Center: Located in Riverview, Florida, River Oaks treats substance use disorders through combining evidence-based therapies with world-class amenities. Provided care includes detox, residential treatment, behavioral disorder treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, outpatient services, and telehealth, all with individualized treatment programs.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Ambetter insurance.
How Can I Check My Ambetter from Coordinated Care Coverage for Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Washington?
If you are dealing with a substance misuse issue, whether it’s a drug or alcohol problem, you can start a rehab treatment program and begin the recovery process. There are Ambetter from Coordinated Care Insurance detox treatment programs nationwide that you can participate in. At American Addiction Centers (AAC), you can get help finding a treatment center near you.
AAC has top-quality, leading treatment centers around Washington. When you call AAC, they will verify your insurance coverage for you while you wait on the phone. Your information is personal and will remain confidential. You can talk to an admissions navigator about the treatment programs available and determine which one is best for you to begin your journey.
Call Ambetter from the Coordinated Care helpline today for more information. It’s a great time to begin the path to well-being.
- Ambetter from Coordinated Care. (2022). What is Ambetter?
- Ambetter from Coordinated Care. (2022). Coverage map.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Commonly used drugs.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2019). Treatment approaches for drug addiction DrugFacts.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Treatment Settings.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018). Comorbidity: substance use disorders and other mental illnesses DrugFacts.
- HealthCare.gov. (n.d.). What marketplace health insurance plans cover.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020). Principles of effective treatment.
- Insurance Provider Name
- Policy Member's Full Name
- Policy Membership/Subscriber ID
Check your Ambetter from Coordinated Care Washington rehab coverage
American Addiction Centers' locations
Guides for other health insurance providers
- 1199SEIU Funds
- APS Healthcare
- Aetna Insurance
- Ambetter Insurance
- American Family Insurance
- Amerigroup Insurance
- Amerihealth Insurance
- Anthem BlueCross California
- Anthem Insurance
- Assurant Health Insurance
- Beacon Health
- Behavioral Healthcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- Cigna Insurance
- Community Health Choice
- Cooks Children’s Health Plan
- Emblem Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Exclusive Care
- Federal Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Care
- First Health
- Florida Blue (BCBS Florida)
- GEHA Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Health Net
- Health Plan of Nevada
- Horizon BCBS
- Humana Health Insurance