Cigna Tennessee: Rehab & Detox Centers in TN That Take Cigna Insurance
Tennessee is a large state, covering 42,146 square miles.1, total area The state also has 6.9 million residents, making it the 15th largest state by population in the country.1, population Known for its natural beauty, Tennessee boasts seven major rivers and seven major lakes.1, major rivers and lakes
However, like many other Americans, Tennesseans also struggle with substance use. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) found in 2020 that 13.3% of Tennessee residents over age 12 admitted to using marijuana in the past year, and 4.3% struggled with alcohol use disorder.2, p. 25 and 31, second paragraph on both
If you battle with substance use issues and are ready to break free, it’s time to get the help you need through treatment.
Does Cigna Tennessee insurance cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers?
Many people who need treatment for substance use worry about how to afford it. The good news is that if you have Cigna Tennessee insurance, your insurance plan can pay for some or all of the cost.
The Affordable Care Act (ACA) requires all long-term health insurance plans to pay at least some of the cost of 10 essential health benefits, which include mental health and substance use treatment.3, fifth bullet So your Cigna Tennessee coverage can help you get the care you need.
Each plan is different, so it’s important to know the details of your Cigna Tennessee health and rehab coverage before you commit to a treatment program. You can call the number on your insurance card during operating hours, or you can contact American Addiction Centers (AAC) anytime, 24/7. We can review your insurance in just a few minutes while we chat with you. Reach us through online chat, over the phone, or by filling out the form below.
What is Cigna Tennessee?
Cigna is a health insurance company that provides coverage and health services throughout the United States and around the world.4, our connections The company serves 190 million customers and patients globally and has over 70,000 employees.4, first paragraph
Cigna focuses on working as a team in close partnership with customers, providers, clients, and communities to improve healthcare outcomes and provide access to high-quality, affordable care.4, second paragraph
With an extensive network that includes over 1.5 million health providers and more than 99% of the pharmacies in the U.S., Cigna is able to provide a variety of options to its members when it comes to care and treatment.4, our connections
What Substance Addiction Does Cigna TN Rehab Treatment Centers Cover?
Substance use problems can develop with a variety of substances, but fortunately, there is treatment available to help you break free.
Some of the most commonly abused substances include alcohol, crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, opioids, and prescription drugs.5, table Whether you’re struggling with these or another substance, breaking free of addiction is possible when you get the care you need.
How Much Does Cigna Tennessee Cover (Addiction Treatment)?
The treatment plan that’s right for you will be personalized as you work with your doctor. Everyone has different needs, and that means treatment plans vary widely. Being honest with your doctor and having a commitment to change will help you get the care you need.
The most common treatment options include:6
- Inpatient/residential rehab. Inpatient treatment for substance use involves living at a rehabilitation facility on a full-time basis and receiving around-the-clock care from medical and mental health professionals. This form of treatment is designed to provide a structured and supportive environment for individuals to focus solely on their recovery from substance abuse.
- Outpatient rehab/therapy. Outpatient treatment is an option for those looking to get help for substance abuse who don’t need to stay in a facility. During outpatient sessions, individuals can focus on a variety of topics, such as drug abuse education, relapse prevention, stress management, communication skills, and goal setting. These meetings are often at night or in the early morning so that participants can still maintain their regular schedule.
- Intensive outpatient programs (IOP). Intensive Outpatient Treatment (IOT) is a form of treatment for those struggling with substance abuse that need more structure than outpatient care but don’t need to live in a facility full-time. IOT typically consists of therapy, counseling, and educational programs several days a week. This treatment helps clients build the necessary skills for living life without substance use and also addresses the issues that cause addiction.
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHPs). PHPs bridge residential and outpatient treatment, offering individuals intensive treatment during the day while allowing them to go home at night. PHP programs include individual and group therapy, family meetings, medical services, and treatment for co-occurring mental health disorders.
No matter what treatment options are part of your recovery process, the most important thing is to follow through and finish it completely. It’s common to want to stop when you start feeling better, but the only way to give yourself a strong chance of long-term recovery is to finish the process entirely.
Does Cigna Tennessee Insurance Cover Mental Health Care Treatment Facilities?
Struggling with both substance use and your mental health can be especially isolating, but the truth is that you’re not alone. In fact, 50% of those who struggle with substances also have a mental health diagnosis, which is called a co-occurring disorder.7, second paragraph What’s essential with a co-occurring disorder is that you treat both your mental health and substance use simultaneously. Integrated treatment has been shown to be far more effective than managing only one or the other.8, first paragraph
Is there Cigna mental health coverage to help you afford treatment for mental health? There is—mental health is one of the 10 essential health benefits the ACA requires long-term plans to cover.3, fifth bullet
How Long Does Cigna Tennessee Insurance Cover Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab program?
Everyone wants to know how long rehab is, but the answer is different for everyone. Research does show that most people need at least 90 days to make a long-term change in their substance use, including quitting.9, fifth point That’s why you’ll notice that many treatment programs are at least 90 days long.
Each Cigna Tennessee plan has different requirements and limitations, so make sure you fully understand your plan before you begin treatment. You can call Cigna directly or reach out to AAC anytime, day or night. You can reach us by online chat, phone, or by using the form below. Our Admissions Navigators can verify your insurance coverage in just a few minutes and are also available to answer any questions you have about rehab.
No matter how long your treatment process is, it’s important to finish it completely. That will give you the best chance to create new habits so you can have the future you’ve dreamed of.
What if my Cigna Tennessee policy does not cover an Inpatient drug rehab program?
There are high-quality treatment programs all over the country, but it’s possible that the one you’re most interested in isn’t part of the Cigna Tennessee treatment center network that’s covered by your insurance.
Don’t let this financial obstacle stop you, though. There are many ways to pay for rehab, and your insurance is only one part of the puzzle. For example, many treatment centers offer payment plans, and some also offer scholarships to help you cover the cost. You can also borrow money from family and friends or even get a loan to pay for treatment.
Once you’re finished with treatment and back on your feet substance-free, you’ll be in a far better position to manage your financial situation. You’ll be able to work consistently, and you’ll be focused and able to make great decisions.
The key point is to not delay your treatment due to finances. There’s never a “perfect” time to go to rehab, but every day you delay increases the chance you have long-term legal or health problems to wrestle as well. Don’t wait—get started on the path to freedom today.
Cigna Tennessee In Network vs. Out of Network Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers
As you look at your treatment options, you’ll notice that some treatment centers are “in-network” with your Cigna Tennessee rehab coverage, while others are “out-of-network.”
What does that mean? All insurance companies have a group of doctors and hospitals that agree to treat plan members for a lower price in return for referrals.10, p.1 What is a provider network This group of providers is known as the plan’s network.10, p.1 What is a provider network
When you use the provider network, you get more coverage from your insurance plan and pay less out-of-pocket.10, p.2, Why do some plans cover benefits… However, if you choose a provider that’s not in the network, you may get no coverage from your insurance at all.10, p.2, Why do some plans cover benefits…
To keep your costs lower and maximize your insurance benefits, it’s best to choose a rehab center that’s in the network for your Cigna Tennessee plan. If that’s not possible, don’t worry—as we mentioned before, there are other ways to pay for your rehab treatment as well.
How to find Cigna Tennessee covered Inpatient drug treatment centers in TN?
Knowing which rehab programs are part of the Cigna Tennessee rehab center network isn’t hard, you just need to find out the details of your plan. You can call the phone number on the back of your card or contact AAC anytime. We’re here to help you break free of substance use and create a life you love.
You deserve a substance-free life that allows you to chase your dreams and enjoy your life every day. You can get there when you get the treatment you need. If you’re ready to take the first steps, contact us today.
Cigna Approved Rehab Centers
American Addiction Centers (AAC) has various rehab facilities around the country that provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment. If you have a Cigna insurance plan, the following AAC facilities accept Cigna for drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
- AdCare Rhode Island: With various facilities located in Rhode Island, AdCare provides innovative, quality, and cost-efficient addiction treatment. Its integrated system of care offers an inpatient treatment center in North Kingstown and a network of outpatient offices throughout Rhode Island. AdCare’s continuum of care includes detox services, residential treatment dual-diagnosis treatment, intensive outpatient services, inpatient and outpatient services, and tele-health.
- Sunrise House Treatment Center: Located in Lafayette Township, New Jersey, Sunrise House provides treatment for people suffering from substance abuse from a medical and holistic standpoint. With various evidence-based therapeutic interventions, personalized care is provided through detox, residential treatment, dual-diagnosis treatment, and outpatient services.
There are various treatment programs for individuals struggling with drug or alcohol addiction, so don’t give up if the first program you check out doesn’t meet your individual needs. There are rehabs near me that can provide the treatment you need. Check out the directory to find a list of facilities and programs. You can search by location and filter by Cigna insurance.
- Tennessee State Government. (n.d.). County and state facts.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. (2020). Behavioral health barometer, Tennessee.
- Healthcare.gov. (n.d.). What Marketplace health insurance plans cover.
- Cigna.(2023). Company profile.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020, August 20). Commonly used drugs.
- Findtreatment.gov. (2019, October). Treatment options.
- National Institute of Mental Health. (n.d.). Substance use and co-occurring mental disorders.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2020, April). What are the treatments for comorbid substance use disorder and mental health conditions?
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. (2018, January). Principles of effective treatment.
- Marketplace.gov. (2021, May). What you should know about provider networks.